• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Soup & Slippers: Let's Hear Your DCB Suggestions!

In summary, Soup & Slippers is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef where consultants and customers can share their favorite recipes and tips for using the Deep Covered Baker (DCB), a versatile stoneware dish. To participate, you can join the event on Facebook, attend a virtual party, or follow along on social media using #SoupandSlippers. You can also share your own DCB suggestions and recipes during the event. There may be exclusive deals and promotions available, and even if you don't currently own a DCB, you can still participate and gather ideas for future use.
Pampered_Ashley84
Gold Member
I'm doing a soup and slippers show at the end of the month. I'm looking for suggestions of a great soup, preferably one done in the DCB. This group of gals have seen me do the LBPC, so any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated! TIA

The White Chicken Chili that was on the cover of the Season's Best last winter is REALLY good - and quick and easy! (it's also low fat/calorie, high fiber...so perfect for those who made New Year's resolutions!)Oh - and it's done in the micro in the DCB!

we used to have an enchilada soup recipe

1. What is Soup & Slippers and how does it relate to Pampered Chef?

Soup & Slippers is a virtual event where Pampered Chef consultants and customers can come together to share their suggestions and recipes for using the Deep Covered Baker (DCB). The DCB is a versatile stoneware dish that can be used to make soups, stews, roasts, and more. It is a popular product offered by Pampered Chef.

2. How do I participate in Soup & Slippers?

To participate in Soup & Slippers, you can join the event on our Facebook page or attend a virtual party hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also follow along with the event on social media using the hashtag #SoupandSlippers.

3. Can I share my own DCB suggestions and recipes during Soup & Slippers?

Absolutely! We encourage our consultants and customers to share their favorite DCB recipes and tips during Soup & Slippers. This is a great opportunity to learn new ways to use the DCB and get inspiration for your next meal.

4. Are there any special deals or promotions during Soup & Slippers?

Yes, there may be exclusive offers and promotions during Soup & Slippers. Make sure to tune in to the event and follow our social media pages for updates on any deals that may be available.

5. Can I still participate in Soup & Slippers if I don't own a DCB?

Yes, you can still join in on the fun and learn about the DCB during Soup & Slippers even if you don't currently own one. Our consultants and customers will be sharing their tips and recipes, so you can still gather ideas for future use of the DCB. And if you decide to purchase one, you'll be armed with plenty of knowledge and inspiration!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedmomto3
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • elizabethfox
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
  • ChefinHarmony