• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Chicken Alfredo Soup Recipe for Family Skillet | Jen's Kitchen Tips

In summary, the Family Skillet is a large, versatile pan that can be used for cooking a variety of dishes, including soup. It is designed to be used on both stovetop and in the oven, making it a great option for soups that require both methods. The skillet has a capacity of 5 quarts, making it perfect for cooking large batches of soup. It is also dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. Additionally, the Family Skillet can be used for other dishes such as sautéing, cooking pasta, and making casseroles due to its non-stick surface and large size.
jen~pcc
Hi ~ I'm going to be making the chicken alfredo soup for an upcoming show but I don't own the stock pot. I do own the family skillet. Would it work in the family skillet?

Thanks!!!
Jen

I made French onion soup in the family skillet last week. I was being lazy after I browned the onions and did not want to transfer everything to another pot. The skillet worked great for the soup.

Hi Jen! I've actually made chicken alfredo soup in a family skillet before and it turned out great. Just make sure to adjust the ingredients and cooking time accordingly. Happy cooking!

1. What is the Family Skillet and how is it used for soup?

The Family Skillet is a large, versatile pan that can be used for cooking a variety of dishes, including soup. Its wide surface area and high sides make it perfect for simmering soups and stews. Simply add your ingredients to the skillet, bring it to a boil, then reduce the heat and let it simmer until your soup is ready.

2. Can I use the Family Skillet on the stovetop and in the oven?

Yes, the Family Skillet is designed to be used on both stovetop and in the oven. This makes it a great option for soups that require both stovetop cooking and oven baking, such as French onion soup.

3. How much soup can the Family Skillet hold?

The Family Skillet has a capacity of 5 quarts, making it perfect for cooking large batches of soup for family dinners or gatherings. Its size also allows for easy stirring and ladling.

4. Is the Family Skillet dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Family Skillet is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing it with warm soapy water to ensure its longevity.

5. Can I use the Family Skillet for other dishes besides soup?

Absolutely! The Family Skillet is a versatile pan that can be used for a variety of dishes, such as sautéing vegetables, cooking pasta, and making casseroles. Its non-stick surface and large size make it a go-to pan for many different recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
yumyummum
  • byrd1956
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies