• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Soup and Slipper Show: A Hit Themed Performance Experience

In summary, a Soup and Slipper Show is a cooking demonstration and party hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant. It's a great way to gather friends and family together to learn new recipes and try out kitchen products. To host a show, simply contact a consultant and schedule a date, while providing a location and snacks or drinks. The types of soups typically made vary based on season and can also showcase Pampered Chef products. There is no pressure to purchase anything, but guests are welcome to order featured products. The menu can also be customized to fit preferences and dietary restrictions.
DebPC
Staff member
Has anypone had great success with this themed show?

Yes! Until I stole the Wine & Unwind theme from someone, this was all I did in January! I've done 3 so far this year, 2 with the chicken parm soup, 1 with the loaded baked potato chowder. I use grill pan/press for chicken and 11" ceramic for bacon in order to show off cookware to get bookings for Feb. Looking good!

pchockeymom, could you please share the Wine & Unwind theme?

I've mentioned this is several other posts:

Guests bring a friend and a bottle of wine to share.
Demo Hot & Cheesy Bruscetta Dip and the Chocolate Lava Cake

Wine & Unwind = Wine, Cheese, Chocolate! Who can resist?!

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely say that themed shows can be a huge success! It's all about finding a theme that resonates with your customers and getting creative with your recipes and demonstrations. I've had great success with themes like "Game Day Snacks" and "Holiday Baking." What theme are you considering for your show? I'd be happy to offer some tips and ideas to make it a hit!

What is a Soup and Slipper Show?

A Soup and Slipper Show is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration and party hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant. It's a great way to gather friends and family together to learn new recipes and try out our kitchen products.

How do I host a Soup and Slipper Show?

Hosting a Soup and Slipper Show is easy! Simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date. As the host, you will invite guests, provide a location and snacks or drinks, and the consultant will take care of the rest!

What types of soups are typically made at a Soup and Slipper Show?

Our consultants will often feature seasonal soups, such as butternut squash in the fall or gazpacho in the summer. They may also showcase soups that can be made in our popular Quick Cooker or other Pampered Chef products.

Do I have to purchase anything at a Soup and Slipper Show?

There is no pressure to purchase anything at a Soup and Slipper Show. However, guests are welcome to order any of the featured products or other Pampered Chef items they are interested in. Plus, as the host, you may earn free and discounted products based on sales from your show.

Can I customize the menu for my Soup and Slipper Show?

Absolutely! Our consultants are happy to work with you to create a menu that fits your preferences and dietary restrictions. They can also adapt recipes to accommodate any food allergies or sensitivities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sunnygirl in nd
  • Pampered Angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies