• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

"Sorry You Couldn't Make It" - pp

In summary, "Sorry You Couldn't Make It" - pp is a popular product from Pampered Chef that allows you to easily create personalized apology notes for any occasion. Simply choose from a selection of pre-written notes and add in your own personal touch to create a heartfelt apology message. The product also includes a variety of fun designs and fonts to make your note stand out. You can customize the notes, add your own personal touch, and choose from a variety of designs and fonts. It can also be used for other occasions such as thank you notes, invitations, and more. Additionally, you can add your own notes and messages to the pre-written templates for a truly personalized and heartfelt apology note.
its_me_susan
Does anyone have a great "sorry you couldn't make it" or "Last call ~ I'm closing Mary's show" emails?

I wish we could just delete the prescripted ones and create our own! I always start my paragraph (which shows up in the second paragraph because I can't get rid of the 1st prescripted one) with "***** Hi Ladies...."

Susan :)

I too, am unhappy about our inability to edit/remove the predetermined scripts in the personal website emails. I have gotten to where I will copy/paste special the emails to Word,to create my list, then do a bcc email to the individuals so that I DECIDE what the sorry you can't make it emails say. I do not, however, have a script that I use. It's just whatever I type at the time. I always try to personalize it with something that I know about the host.

I think that portion of our website should be like the rest where we can select scripts to use, but don't have to. Another suggestion we need to email home office about.

Just re-read your post. Pampered Partner? I thought you were referring to Working with Your Shows on the Personal Website Assistant in Consultant's Corner.

Last edited:
rwesterpchef said:
Just re-read your post. Pampered Partner? I thought you were referring to Working with Your Shows on the Personal Website Assistant in Consultant's Corner.

Yes that's what I meant! Let's all write to PC with our website suggestion?

I emailed my suggestion tonight

ok me too! thank you!!!

1. What is "Sorry You Couldn't Make It" - pp?

"Sorry You Couldn't Make It" - pp is a popular product from Pampered Chef that allows you to easily create personalized apology notes for any occasion.

2. How does "Sorry You Couldn't Make It" - pp work?

Simply choose from a selection of pre-written notes and add in your own personal touch to create a heartfelt apology message. The product also includes a variety of fun designs and fonts to make your note stand out.

3. Can I customize the notes in "Sorry You Couldn't Make It" - pp?

Yes, the product allows you to add your own personal touch to each note. You can also choose from a variety of designs and fonts to make your apology even more special.

4. Is "Sorry You Couldn't Make It" - pp only for apologies?

No, while the product is mainly used for apologies, it can also be used for other occasions such as thank you notes, invitations, and more.

5. Can I add my own notes to "Sorry You Couldn't Make It" - pp?

Yes, the product allows you to add your own notes and messages to the pre-written templates. This allows for a truly personalized and heartfelt apology note.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJessica95765
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
  • AshleyAllison