• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Feeling Uninspired for Pampered Chef Conference: How to Rekindle the Excitement

excited about conferences anymore. I used to really look forward to it. Maybe it's because I'm not in PC anymore, or because my director is gone, but I just don't have that same excitement. I think part of it is that I'm not learning anything that will help me with my business. I always feel like I'm a step behind the rest of the Cheffers. I'm really bummed because I thought this year would be different, but it's not. Maybe I'm just done. Some of you know that I started a new job, and as much as I do like it, it's sapping the daylights out of me! I know I can't do PC like I'm used to (2
Great Dianes think alike.

It just feels like it's coming up all too fast for me ... I took a trip with my family July 15-22, I spent this week house-sitting for my friends who are on vacation ... and in between I had to close 2 shows, deal with car repair, drove 300 miles round trip to get a computer after my hard drive died ... and oh yeah, work!

Nu Cluster people seem friendly, but not sure what to do with me since I am staying at a neighboring hotel with people from Old Cluster, who will drive me batty if I see too much of them!

But I am looking forward to the surprise products, to being TRULY the first to find out about the new products ... and tracking down JAE to do some commentary over M&M's ... present company excepted, of course!

Diane, how are you feeling now? Hearing everyone talk about the experience (what little they can share) is getting me pumped.

Thanks for thinking of me Sandra! I'm getting there! I am looking forward to spending time with fellow Cheffers, and someone wrote that the workshops have new material, so that makes me happy! It also helps that I found out that the new co. I work for is giving me the time off paid and I don't have to count it towards my vacation :). I wasn't expecting that, so the extra money helps. On a stressful note, I get home from conference on Saturday at 5:30 pm, and leave Sunday early afternoon for Texas for a week (work). Doesn't leave much time to spend with the family, but we'll make the most of Saturday evening.

I can't wait to see the new products. I do hope there are lots of NEW products, not just handle-redesigned type of things...

GO TO BE A MASTER SELLER!

It is the best workshop EVER!!!!

I don't have that one on my schedule. Definitely worth it to change one of mine? Here's what I have:

Phone Courage
Top Recruiters Tell All
Cooking Shows in Action... Live!
Abundant Bookings

Find out if Feriale Yan is leading it ... the people who went there probably will not be able to pronounce her name. She was honored at our conference for a HUGE achievement ... and I found myself asking why I have not heard this woman speak on a new consultant training before!

She is so awesome I'd be shocked if they hadn't booked her for all 3 conferences!

Di- the workshop presenters are not only different each wave, they're different for each session of the class. Other than the guest speaker and an occasional workshop taught by HO, they're led by top consultants who attend that wave. So everyone will have a slightly different experience.

dianevill said:
I don't have that one on my schedule. Definitely worth it to change one of mine? Here's what I have:

Phone Courage
Top Recruiters Tell All
Cooking Shows in Action... Live!
Abundant Bookings

Here was my experience Diane - I took Cooking Shows In Action....Live! and was disappointed. It was just....okay. Didn't learn anything new or anything I haven't already been doing. In fact - I like the way I do my own shows better.

Gratitude Recruiting with the special workshop speaker Pat Pearson is a MUST! All of the other workshops - the best ones will be available for supply order purchase for just a couple of bucks, but hers won't be, and it is definitely worth your time.

Diane, I'm glad you are feeling a little more "up" about going to conference. I'm sure you'll have a really great time.

I can't wait for WAVE 3!!

Diane, let us know what a great time you had!

Di_Can_Cook said:
GO TO BE A MASTER SELLER!

It is the best workshop EVER!!!!

I was in Wave 2 - and my Be a Master Seller class sucked. The instructors were extremely boring. I actually had to get up and leave because they were boring me to sleep. All of my other classes were great though! I guess it depends on who the instructors are!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
cookinfletch
  • raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Bill Faber