• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready for a fresh start? Join me on my journey to success!

In summary, the speaker decided to return to Pampered Chef because they missed being a part of the community and have new goals and a fresh mindset. They plan on making their business successful by trying new strategies, providing excellent customer service, and offering high-quality products. Their goals as a consultant include earning trips and bonuses, paying off bills, and helping others achieve their goals. Pampered Chef stands out from other direct sales companies due to its long-standing reputation, extensive training and support, and generous compensation plan. To join the speaker on their journey to success, one can reach out to them to learn more about becoming a Pampered Chef consultant and receiving their support in building a successful business.
Kjurich
Hello Everyone, Ny name is Kara and I am a returning consultant. I went inactive due to some back problems and even though some of those issues are still there I missed PC too much to not do it anymore. My goal is to start of NEW I don't want to do the same old stuff I did before I want to do some new and exciting thing. . . . Success is my goal. . . I would love to earn the trips and pay off some bills and take my family on vacation. . . :D

Welcome back! Wishing you great success!

ShellBeach said:
Welcome back! Wishing you great success!

Thank you!:)

Wishing you great success in the second time around :)

minirottie said:
Wishing you great success in the second time around :)

Thank you! I am so excited!!!!1:D

1. Why did you decide to return to Pampered Chef?

I missed being a part of the Pampered Chef community and the opportunity to share amazing products and delicious recipes with others. I also have new goals and a fresh mindset to make my Pampered Chef business a success.

2. How do you plan on making your Pampered Chef business successful?

I am excited to try new and innovative strategies to grow my business, such as utilizing social media and hosting virtual parties. I am also committed to providing excellent customer service and offering high-quality products that people love.

3. What are your goals as a Pampered Chef consultant?

I have several goals, including earning trips and bonuses, paying off bills, and being able to take my family on a vacation. However, my ultimate goal is to help others achieve their own goals and have a successful Pampered Chef business of their own.

4. What sets Pampered Chef apart from other direct sales companies?

Pampered Chef has been around for over 40 years and has a strong reputation for providing high-quality kitchen tools and delicious recipes. The company also offers extensive training and support for consultants, as well as a generous compensation plan.

5. How can I join you on your journey to success with Pampered Chef?

I would love to have you join my team and work together towards our goals! You can reach out to me to learn more about becoming a Pampered Chef consultant and how I can support you in building your own successful business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rachel Douthit
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Wendy Hopping
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KarenH