• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating My Cousin-in-law's New Baby!

but I'm just so scared and anxious! I'm doing my best to stay positive and I know that everything will work out in the end. I just hope I can get through these next few months without having to go to the hospital!That's so scary! I hope everything turns out okay. I know it's hard when you are so worried. Keep us updated on your progress.
Laurenncraigory
Sorry, I know this really isn't the place for thus, but I'm just so excited I have to say it....My cousin-in-law's girlfriend just had her baby today....5lbs 5 oz 19 inches long!!!! I'm so happy:) I also can't wait the 2 more months till my twins come....I want to hold them sooooooooo bad!!!!

Ok, I'm done now...sorry and thank you for allowing me to share:)

That's exciting! I hope the rest of your time goes quickly!! :)

Thanks...me too!!!:)

Congratulations! How exciting! I know these 2 months will feel like eternity for you! Keep being submerged with PC and they'll go pretty quick for you. :)

Congrats on your twins :) so exciting. Me and my hubby are trying for our second child. Hope the time passes quickly for you!

i know how you feel!!! it seems like EVERYONE i know is pregnant right now!! I have one friend who will deliver any day now and 2 others just found out they are pregnant!! I have been wanting another one like crazy but after my daughter was born i had my tubes tied :( I tell everyone God still works miracles and maybe a little fisy can slip by and give me lucky number 4!!! I hope your time passes by quickly and everything goes perfectly.....i dont know about the others but i want to see lots and lots of pictures!! i just love babies!!

Wonderul news!

Update on TwinsHi everyone...I went to my ultrasound today, which was supposed to be a 4-D ultrasound, but because they wouldn't look at us!!! I'm so upset, I didn't get to see their faces! It's ok though because I now know that they are 2lbs 5 oz and 2 lbs 6 oz which is perfectly normal at 28 weeks. I had 2 braxton hicks contractions last night and one this morning, but I don't think it's anything to worry about. I have also gained a whole 19lbs and weigh 136 right now. I only need to gain 16-19 more pounds in order to be at the average weight gain for twins! My mom gained all of her weight with me in her 8th month, so I will probably do the same and I'm sure they will bpth be big healthy babies. They did say they would try the 4-D again next time I go on Nov 21st. My obstetrician is now seeing me every 2 weeks and then he will be seeing me every week and every time I go from now on he will put me on a NST test so my appointments will be at least an hour long! Ok, well I will keep everyone updated on any new news that comes my way!

Oh my goodness, Lauren! I saw the word babies and thought you had yours. However, it is still good news to hear and I hope you do get to see your babies in Nov.

Your doing a great job!

Lauren: I wish you the best of luck and will say prayers that you have a safe and pleasant pregnancy!

Thank you guys...I do wish I had them to hold already, but I am glad they are still "in the oven" as they aren't ready yet...I want them to be as developed as can be before them pop out!!

another baby to report!! a couple that me and my hubby have known for years had there 2nd baby on the 18th. it was a little girl. her name is Carly Ann. Vicky (the momma) was trying to give birth at home but had some complications and had to have her at the hospital. they are all fine and the baby is GORGEOUS!!!!!!! Lauren good luck with you in Nov. ....hopefully they will look at you and wave hi to you!!!

I'm sooo happy that Mom and baby are ok!

LaurenI have 6 month old twins boy and girl! Good Luck! Enjoy every minute and take every offer of help you get! God bless, Michelle

UpdateHey everyone!
Just thought I would update you on my babies...
They were measured this past Monday and were 4lbs 7oz (baby B) and 4lbs 1oz (baby A). The doctors are keeping a close eye on me and baby A as they aren't really sure why baby A is not as well as they would like. They fear it could be IUGR or Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome, both of which have me extremely worried. I now have 3 appointments per week, 2 at the hospital where they do a BPP/NST test on me and one with my ob/gyn for a check up and to evalute the findings from my testing. My doctor doesn't see this as being a big problem because I am 35 weeks already and they should be developed enough to live on their own if they needed to get them out early. They both are breech so I must have a c-section, but it won't be scheduled until around 38 weeks (around New Year's). I know its not that far away, but 3 weeks is a long time for me to do nothing but sit around and worry that something could be wrong with one or both of my babies. I really would rather convince them to take them out now so that I will know if something is wrong or not and they can fix it. It's a lot easier to fix it outside the womb than inside. They also said that if I were to need them to come out early, they wouldn't even have to bother with steroid injections as they do seem as though they are well developed and should be fine. I am going crazy staring at the walls and tv in my house!!! I get so bored, but I can't get up to do anything. It has gotten to the point that it hurts to walk! Sometimes, I sit in my babies room and watch tv (we just jost a winnie the pooh tv/dvd set to match the room) and sit in my rocker just talking to my babies. It seems to relax me a little bit, but then my husband gets home and wants me out of the room b/c he can't cuddle with me or spend time with me if I'm in there! Ok, sorry this is so long, I just haven't been able to share my feelings with anyone lately. Thanks for listening and I will keep you guys updated on any new stuff I find out.
By the way, we finally agreed on names:
Denim James Keeler (for Baby A)
and
Gavin Lee Keeler (Baby B)​

Hi Lauren,

Thanks for the update!! Will definately keep you in my prayers!! Try not to worry to much. I know it can be scary just witth the thought that something could be wrong but think of it like this. if you are already 35 weeks you are extremely blessed. most twins are delivered way to early and have many complications. at least in the worst case scenario they are develped enough to make it on there own.....just trust God and he will protect you and them precious babies. Oh by the way......LOVING the names!!! Good luck and keep us updated!!!

Good Thoughts Are Being Sent Your Way!Hi, Lauren... I just wanted to know I am keeping you in my prayers and sending LOTS of good thoughts your way. The good thing is that it sounds like you have a really good team of people on your side. And I know three weeks seems like an eternity, but get all the cuddles you can in now with your husband because you're going to have two more he has to share his cuddles with!

Good luck to you, Lauren! Thanks for the update. I hope everything goes smoothly for you. Please keep us posted. :D I'm sure it's scary, but SO exciting at the same time.

Thank you guys. I have another update though...I got sick today, have no clue why but after getting sick I got a sore throat and stomach pains so I called the doctor. He told me to come in ASAP so I did. He had them do my bpp/nst tests as normal and everything looked good except for baby B...the big one..aka Gavin Lee. His heart rate decreased with activity rather than increased. Well, the better of the local hospitals is pretty full right now so we really didn't want to go that route tonight. He said it could just be that the baby is sleeping so he wants me back there tomorrow morning at 8:45 for another NST and if nothing improves, we then will talk about our options. I'm pretty sure I'll just end up getting a c-section tomorrow. I really would rather that happen just so I can stop the worry and the doctors can care for the babies properly. Well, I just got home, he sent me home with instruction of recording fetal movement, eating small frequent meals, and a prescription of phenergan for the nausea. hopefully they will just take the babies out and all will be fine. I will let you all know what happens as soon as I can. If I don't post here for a while, it's probably b/c I had the babies and am still in the hospital or something. Thank you again for listening and for all of your support. Have a good night!

Wow Lauren! You will be in my prayers. I will definetely be looking for a update from you.Blessings to your sweet babies.

I hope things go as smoothly as they can with twins!!!! We'll all be thinking about you. :D

Thanks you guys...just got back from doctor's office and all is fine for now. We will probably deliver when I am 37 weeks (the week after Christmas) unless something changes between now and then but i will let you all know. thanks again!

Good Luck!Is this your first and second child? I have 3 children by previous marriage and want one more again so bad. I just got remarried 4 months ago and we try to have a baby and no lucky yet. Did you take anything like fertility pills or nothing at all? My OB/GYN doctor gave me "clomid pills" last time and not working it was 50 mg so they say they will give me 100 mg on my next cycle and see if works or not :) Please pray for us thanks! so we will do the same to you and your twins too :)

Please give us the update and let us know how you and the babies doing okay ;)

Teresa Doyle

Teresa,
Did you have to use fertility pills to get pregnant with your other 3 kids? How long have you been trying to get pregnant? I have friends who used those at home ovulation predicter kits and got pregnant very soon after. I don't know if you've tried that or not. How wonderful that you want a 4th baby! My husband is convinced we aren't having any more after 3 kids. I'm hoping he'll change his mind when the time comes. ;) I'm working on my 2nd pregnancy right now- amost 27 weeks along, due in March. Lauren, good luck with your twins by the way. The last month of pregnancy it is so hard to wait for them to come. I have absolutley loved having my little boy and am having another boy. I think it will be so fun to have 2 little boys! I'm sure you feel the same way!

No Janel not with my 3 kids .. You know I just turned 41 years old yesterday the 16th. I had miscarriages twice with my ex husband. so my now husband is 42 years old. Thought I could try with the fertility pills to see if works or not. I never take that before in my life..first time for me.

I have 3 kids from my first husband and my now husband have one son by his first wife also. I will update yall if I am or not . Please pray for us thanks so much! God bless!!

Teresa Doyle :)

I will definitely be praying for you Teresa!

I have yet another doc. appointment today and I am going to try to schedule my c-sectio b/c I believe that the babies have finally dropped...it hurts soooooooooooooo bad right now. I am only on here right now b/c I can't sleep due to the pain I'm in! I am now finishing so I guess I'll try to get back to sleep now.

I will try my best to keep all of you updated!

Twins Twins everywhere TwinsI am trying to count all of the women in PC that Have twins.
I have a set of Girl/Boy twins that will be 4 on May 19 06, but i also have twins step kids. They too are Girl/boy and will be 15 on May 11 06. My husband had twins with 2 different women, both sets are Girl/Boy, both girls were born first, both girls are left handed and both boys are right handed. They are 11yrs and 8 days apart.
I had my babies c-section at 34.4 and they were 5lb 15oz and 5lb 8oz.
They are my pride and joys!!!!
oh and I can not forget Catherine (his) & Brandon (mine) they are only 8 moths apart and are currently both 12yrs old

That is my little family lol

Who else has twins??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tina Bennington
Independent Kitchen Consultant
Indianapolis, IN
[email protected]
www.pamperedchef.biz/kitchendreams05

1. What are some gift ideas for a new baby?

Some popular gift ideas for a new baby include personalized blankets, baby clothing, baby books, and diaper cakes. Pampered Chef also offers a variety of baby-themed kitchen tools and cookbooks that make great gifts for new parents.

2. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make homemade baby food?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that are perfect for making homemade baby food, such as the Manual Food Processor and the Baby Food Maker Set. These products make it easy to puree fruits and vegetables into healthy and nutritious meals for your little one.

3. What are some easy recipes for a baby shower or new baby celebration?

Some easy and crowd-pleasing recipes for a baby shower or new baby celebration include mini quiches, fruit skewers, and chicken salad sandwiches. Pampered Chef also offers a variety of recipes specifically designed for baby showers and new baby celebrations on our website.

4. Are there any Pampered Chef products that are safe for babies and young children to use?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a range of kid-friendly products that are safe for babies and young children to use, such as the Kids' Pizza Set and the Kids' Cookie Baking Set. These products are designed with safety in mind and make great gifts for the little ones in your life.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef party to celebrate my cousin-in-law's new baby?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to celebrate your cousin-in-law's new baby while also earning free and discounted products. Plus, you can even choose to donate a portion of your party sales to a charity of your choice, making it a meaningful way to celebrate the new addition to your family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedcheflori
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dianevill
  • Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
Replies