• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Update: Leaving My Husband and Finding Strength in CS Community

In summary, Anne has left her husband and is staying with a friend from high school. Her business is doing well, and she has many supportive friends.
AJPratt
Silver Member
So much has happened with me personally since my last log in... I have left my husband. He was having an affair and I moved out. I know this seems like a really public place to share this but I have been on CS for a while and so many of you are always so supportive of me, I feel like its telling my extended family. I know I should be broken-hearted, but I really feel that this is the best thing for my daughter and I. I mean, once I got over the initial shock of my discovery and all.

I am going to stay with a friend from HS who is coming back to the area and has offered Mary and I a safe place to stay. Oddly enough, through all of this, my business is doing OK. I have a team and my sales are keeping me active. Go figure.

Anne, hugs and love and prayers. I don't even know what to say. Yes I do - what an idiot, to give up someone as awesome and amazing as you!

Praying God's peace and direction for you Anne. Time for healing...time for rest and peace. I am glad you can share here and know that you have lots of PC sisters to hold your hand, pray for you, and there are lots of shoulders here to cry on. This too shall pass and there is a brilliant future waiting.

CK

Thanks, Ladies!

I'm so sorry to hear this. We will be praying for you and your family.

WOW! SO sorry, but you are taking it quite well :D Just keep strong & good things will happen.....

Welcome back sunshine! We're all very happy to hear from you again and wish you all the very best!

Welcome back! (Also welcome front, welcome arms, welcome legs, welcome head…)It ain't the same old place, but it's the old same place. Glad to see you again!

Holy Cow Anne! I read about you and Mary on Facebook, but I had no idea. I'm so glad that you have the support of friends. Please know that we are all here for you as well. {{{HUGS}}}

you are one strong gal!!!! Many don't get out when they should!!!! Good for you...we are all here for you....stay with us now that you're back..we missed you...hugs

So sorry to hear that Ann. I will be praying for you. Its got to be tough. I'm here to listen if you need me. If you want prayer for anything specific, feel free to IM me...otherwise just know you are in my prayers...all of you.

Anne, I had no idea. I'm so sorry you are going through this now. It seems you just can't catch a break. I hope you and little Mary are doing well. Let me know if I can help.

Prayers going out to you. I do know what you are going through - my 1st husband did the same thing but I didn't know. He finally admitted it after 10 years and 3 kids. In a way you are lucky to have found out now but that doesn't make things easier. I have to think all the things going on in your lives didn't help in your case but that is no excuse!

You are a strong woman and you will do well! We are here for you. ...if you ever need to talk to someone who's been there just pick up the phone.

Anne, so sorry to hear that you are going through this. Glad that you have a plan and are going forward with your life. Thinking of you.

<<<hugs>>>

Anne
I'm so sorry for what you're going through. Praising God that you are staying strong for your daughter. If there's anything other than prayers for your family that I can do, please contact me.

Lisa

So sorry to hear what you're going through. :( It's such a horrible thing and I'll keep you in my prayers. May you find peace and comfort and joy again.

Anne,
Sending you more hugs, remember you can call me anytime.

Our family was in Hawaii on vacation when Mary was born and I remember sharing your post about the medical problems and we all said a prayer. Last week when I asked Ashley to pray for you again she remembered the story.

You deserve better, someone else is out there (or so I've been told) :p for your sake, I hope your divorce doesn't drag on. We are at 15 months and I'm going crazy!!

(((Hugs)))

Like others, I had no idea, though I see your FB posts. Glad to hear you have a good attitude toward the future!

I'm sorry about what you've been through but I have to say, I love your attitude of moving forward and being strong for both you and your daughter! Amazing! Good for you. Stay safe, and welcome back!

I was just thinking of you this weekend...now I know what to pray for!

HUGS to you Anne. Stay strong. We will be praying for you!

Anne I am so sorry to hear you are going through this. It will get better. Hugs.

Wow... I am so overwhelmed by all of your support. Thank you so much! I am blessed to have a friend willing to help me like this. My family has been amazing, too.

Welcome back Anne! Stay strong! :)

Prayers for you during this time of change. Sounds like you have a great additude!!

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your daughter. It takes lots of courage to do what you did - know that a lot of people are standing behind you and willing to help you keep it together.

I'm so sorry, Anne. (And Beth too.) They obviously failed the 80/20 rule.As in the movie "Why Did I Get Married." Nobody can get 100 percent of what they need from one person, but you can get about 80. But if you leave your spouse and look for what you don't have, then you've exchanged 80 for 20.

Anne will grow from this whole thing and be a better person for it.

As for me I definitely have. About 5 years later I married the man I was meant to be with and he is now my best friend too. We've been married 25 years this June. It was a hard road for a while and there are still issues because of children but I am more than happy where I am today.

Anne has a good start too and with all the support she has, has a happy future.

Being friends with you on FB I had no idea as well. I'm just glad you're happy and kuddos for still being able to work your business through all this.

(((HUGS)))
Keep that strength and positive attitude and you will be over this hill in no time.

My prayers are with you and your daughter. I wish you all the best and support during this time.

Anne, I am so sorry to hear what you have been thru. It's great to have you back!

Welcome back Anne! Sorry to hear about what happened, but glad YOU are doing well.

You guys are all so sweet. I am doing well. Getting settled into the new place with my friend. He is such a doll.

1. How are you doing after leaving your husband?

I am doing surprisingly well. While it has been a difficult and emotional decision, I know it was the best choice for myself and my daughter. I am grateful for the support of my friends and my Pampered Chef community during this time.

2. How has your business been affected by your personal situation?

Oddly enough, my business has been doing well. I have a strong team and my sales have been keeping me busy. I am grateful for the distraction and support that my business has provided during this difficult time.

3. Are you worried about sharing such personal information on a public platform?

I did have some reservations about sharing my personal situation on a public platform like CS. However, I have been a part of this community for a while and have always found support and understanding from fellow consultants. It almost feels like sharing with my extended family.

4. How are you and your daughter doing in terms of finding a safe place to stay?

I am grateful to have a friend from high school who is returning to the area and has offered us a safe place to stay. It has been a huge relief to have a safe and stable place for my daughter and I to live during this transition.

5. How has the CS community supported you during this difficult time?

The CS community has been incredibly supportive and understanding. I have received countless messages and words of encouragement from fellow consultants. It has been a reminder of the strong bonds and friendships that can develop through this business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
Replies
Views
Shawnna
Replies
Views
raebates