• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Did Crafting Lead to a Magazine Feature and Blog Award?

In summary, "Craft-Aholic Mother Wins Magazine Feature and Blog Award" is a blog and magazine feature that celebrates mothers who are passionate about crafting and have won recognition for their work. To submit your mother for consideration, you can submit her story and crafting achievements through the website SoProudOfMyMother.com. The feature covers all types of crafting, and there is no deadline for submissions. Featured mothers will also receive a Pampered Chef gift basket as a token of appreciation for their dedication to crafting.
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
For as long as I can remember my mother has been a craft-aholic...everything from primitive and rustic crafts to scrapbooking and painting. At the beginning of summer she started a blog with the intentions of keeping in touch her sister in Michigan. Well of course, as you can imagine, she began posting about her daily crafts and such for all of her fellow crafters she networks with. So anyways, about a month ago, someone from a crafting forum she was a member of contacted her about placing 2 of her ideas in a craft magazine!! She submitted the instructions and such a few weeks ago and apparently one will be in a fall issue next year and the other in a Christmas issue next year!! I couldn't be more proud of her. If this isn't exciting enough, she won a blog award in the Country Sampler magazine over in Nova Scotia!! :D

I am sooooo proud of her!! :sing:

For any of you crafters out there interested in visiting her site, it's
http://charsethman.blogspot.com. She updates it daily (except Sunday) and I'm sure she would be happy to see some new faces.

Cool you have a famous MOM!

That is very exciting!!

I DOOO have a famous momma! :) I even made her blog today!! Go visit it as she is having a GIVEAWAY in honor of my 21st Birthday!!!

Bumping so NO one misses her give-away (if your interested)... I'll bump Monday for our Mon-Fri watchers!

That is great about your mother! So nice to hear uplifting news for a change.

What is "Craft-Aholic Mother Wins Magazine Feature and Blog Award"?

"Craft-Aholic Mother Wins Magazine Feature and Blog Award" is a blog and magazine feature that celebrates mothers who are passionate about crafting and have won recognition for their work.

How can I submit my mother for consideration?

If you believe your mother deserves to be featured on "Craft-Aholic Mother Wins Magazine Feature and Blog Award", you can submit her story and crafting achievements through the website SoProudOfMyMother.com.

What types of crafting does the feature cover?

The feature covers all types of crafting, including but not limited to sewing, painting, scrapbooking, knitting, and DIY projects. As long as your mother is passionate about her craft and has won recognition for it, she is eligible for consideration.

Is there a deadline for submissions?

No, there is no deadline for submissions. We accept submissions on a rolling basis and feature new mothers every month.

Are there any prizes or rewards for being featured?

Yes, besides the recognition and exposure, featured mothers will also receive a Pampered Chef gift basket as a token of appreciation for their dedication to crafting.

Back