• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Frustrated Performer Seeks Bookings After Flop Show

In summary, Angela is having a lot of trouble finding new bookings and is looking for ways to expand her business. She recommends meeting new people, advertising in local publications, and offering incentives to hosts.
PC_ChefCole
Well, I had my express show this past Friday and it was a flop (sort of) - The host only ended up having TWO PEOPLE, UGGGGHHHH. The good thing is that's she's only $15 away from it being a submittable show, the bad thing is that I didn't get ANY bookings, so now my calender is completely empty for February. Thanks to everyone for the games for booking ideas, but does any one know how I can get some bookings without any shows??? I have already gone through my 100 list and I am coming up with nothing. I am so frustrated...... :(

Try and find local craft fairs and offer a drawing for a Free Kitchen show. Do your customer care calls and tell your customers about the New cookware line available to hosts/hostesses for 60% off...and remember...when you call...show the excitement in your voice...it takes 10 calls to get 1 booking..but its well worth it!
Hope that helps!
Cheers,
Angela

Last Monday, I had NOTHING on my datebook. I sent out a mass email and mailing offering $10 in additional free product to the first 15 people that booked a show with me between now and March 31st. I've now got 4 shows booked! I knew I wouldn't get 15, but I was afraid if I made the number lower, some people would think they didn't have a chance of getting in on the deal and not even bother to try.

That's great advice, but my biggest problem is all of the shows that I have done have been mostly family and friends....So all of the customers that I have had, I have already tried to get them to book shows. I am only in my 3rd month of PC. My one friend that had a show, has already booked another one...which I am grateful for but her shows seem to have the same people. I'm in the slump where I really need new people to book a show to branch out my business. All my shows have been pretty much the same guests... :(

Maybe tell your friends and family that have already had shows for you that you're having a contest. Tell them that you're trying to get outside the circle of friends and family to broaden your business. Maybe do something like for the first five people that get one of their friends to host a show for you, you'll enter them into a drawing to win something. Or maybe EVERYONE who gets one of their friends to have a show can get a little something. Be up front and explain to your friends and family that you've loved and appreciated their support, but you need to move beyond that circle of people. Have them ask their friends, coworkers, inlaws, parents of their kids' friends, etc if they'd be willing to do a show. Obviously have them highlight the awesome host benefits. although you'll want to book your February first, maybe if they aren't getting much interest, have them pass along that brand new products debut in March.

Just some ideas I had!

Hmm..got ya..here is an idea...why don't you try calling a consultant from another "direct sales" company, and invite her to do a show "swap"...i.e., you host a show for her, and she hosts a show for you....that way you get into her customer list and outside your family...or if you live in a neighborhood...have your own "open house" invite everyone in your neighborhood.
Just a few ideas...also look at the files section...there should be a document with a list of 180 ways to get bookings...
Good luck!
Cheers,
Angela

New Leads!You might want to try to get out of your comfort zone and meet new people. I know when I first started I exhausted the budgets of family and close friends. I eventually got church members to do shows and then booked from their friends and families. In order to really expand my horizons I started to go to Women's gyms, doctor's offices, daycares, schools and offices where I knew there were women. I would leave catalogs and at the gym I set up a table and raffled a stone for names and numbers. I got a couple of bookings and have really gotten to meet new people. It is very important to get out of the same circle of friends and with a little work you can. Maybe even an ad in the local thrifty nickel or classified section is a good move. It works! When you are desperate for shows remember to offer a nice incentive for the hostess. Buy extra during our kit enhancement month. Hope this helps.
Debbie

get the ball rollingso why don't you book a show, pass invites to neighbors, bus friends or car pools. the kids sports parents. I am in retail and serve a lot of the customers, I am comfortable with passing on invites, put an ad in the paper. I no longer do open houses but prefer the theme shows and invite accordingly. There are so many great ideas on this site for booking, go to any not for profit group and offer to do a fund raiser. Invite the girl guides or go to them to earn their cooking badge. I donated a stoneware piece to a local daycare fundraiser auction and got loads of bookings. I have recently begged family members that have previously never booked. I will beg, bribe and find every reason to celebrate for a show. Build it they will come!
Lorna

What is "Frustrated Performer Seeks Bookings After Flop Show"?

"Frustrated Performer Seeks Bookings After Flop Show" is a cooking demonstration offered by Pampered Chef that showcases how to use our products to create delicious and impressive dishes. It is presented by a professional chef who has had a previous unsuccessful cooking show and is now seeking redemption through our products.

Who is the chef featured in "Frustrated Performer Seeks Bookings After Flop Show"?

The chef featured in "Frustrated Performer Seeks Bookings After Flop Show" is a professional and experienced chef who has had a previous unsuccessful cooking show. They are knowledgeable about our products and passionate about sharing their cooking expertise with others.

What can I expect from "Frustrated Performer Seeks Bookings After Flop Show"?

"Frustrated Performer Seeks Bookings After Flop Show" is an entertaining and informative cooking demonstration. Our featured chef will showcase how to use our products to create delicious and impressive dishes while sharing tips and tricks for successful cooking. You will also have the opportunity to sample the dishes and ask any questions you may have.

How do I book "Frustrated Performer Seeks Bookings After Flop Show" for my event?

To book "Frustrated Performer Seeks Bookings After Flop Show" for your event, simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will work with you to schedule a date and time that works for your event and answer any questions you may have.

What benefits does hosting "Frustrated Performer Seeks Bookings After Flop Show" offer?

Hosting "Frustrated Performer Seeks Bookings After Flop Show" offers many benefits, such as learning new cooking techniques, trying out our products, and having a fun and entertaining evening with your friends and family. Additionally, as a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your event. It's a great way to have a unique and enjoyable gathering while also receiving great rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bill Faber
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • iteachncook
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Emmah
  • cooknjess