• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you ready to join the party with your new kit?!

In summary, the Pampered Chef starter kit includes high-quality kitchen tools and products, business supplies, training materials, and access to an online consultant community. It costs $99 plus tax and shipping, but there may be promotions and discounts available. No specific background or experience is required to become a consultant, as comprehensive training and support are provided. Consultants have the flexibility to choose their own hours and can start hosting parties and earning income immediately after receiving their starter kit. Various incentives and bonuses are also available for new consultants.
kt3119
I introducec myself on here a week or so ago, but today is the day that I FINALLY order my kit!!! I am soooo excited and can NOT wait for my grand opening show next Saturday!

Yippee!! :D

Welcome! Glad you've chosen to take the plunge - your life will never be the same! :)

Woo hoo! Welcome aboard both CS & PC!
You are going to have such fun unpacking your kit! Did you get the mini kit or the full sized?

Have a great time at your first show! I remember mine, so nervous but it was fun despite me being a worry-wart;)

I am crossing my fingers for you - I hope you get $1250 on your grand opening show. Wouldn't that be AWESOME?

1. What is included in the Pampered Chef starter kit?

The Pampered Chef starter kit includes a variety of high-quality kitchen tools and products, such as cookware, bakeware, knives, and utensils. It also includes business supplies, training materials, and access to our online consultant community.

2. How much does the Pampered Chef starter kit cost?

The Pampered Chef starter kit costs $99 plus tax and shipping. However, we often offer promotions and discounts for new consultants, so be sure to check with your sponsor or our website for any current deals.

3. Do I need to have a specific background or experience to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, you do not need any specific background or experience to become a Pampered Chef consultant. We provide comprehensive training and support to help you succeed in your business. All you need is a passion for cooking and a desire to share our products with others.

4. Can I choose my own hours as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the flexibility to choose your own hours and work around your schedule. You can host parties and events whenever it is most convenient for you and your customers.

5. How soon can I start hosting parties and earning income as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Once you receive your starter kit, you can start hosting parties and earning income right away. We also offer various incentives and bonuses for new consultants to help you jumpstart your business and make money quickly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LizJones
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • delightfulkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BAB@MistletoeFarm