• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Autumn Cercone: From Shy to Selling Pampered Chef with Success

In summary, Autumn Cercone had a great show with 12 people attending and she is closing the show tomorrow with commissionable sales at $1818.
chefautumn
I'm sorry but I just have to brag a little! :p
I had my second Kitchen show on August 21st. 12 people attended, and when I left the hosts house sales were at $1020!!! I'll be closing the show tomorrow with commissionable sales at $1818!! :D :D I'm just soooo happy!

I was always a very shy person. I was hoping I could change all that If I started selling PC. After my first kitchen show I was sure that I was going to stop selling because my nerves were shot. Standing and talking in front of people just isin't my thing. After that amazing show it just gives my the motivation to keep going! :) I hope that one day, talking in front of people will be a little easier.

Thanks for listening!

Autumn Cercone
Independant Kitchen Consultant for
The Pampered Chef
[email protected]

Congratulations! Tell us how you did it! Way to go!

Autumn,
WAY TO GO!! People who have been doing this for years haven't had a show that big! That's just great. And I'm so happy that it's inspired you to keep going. I was shy too and this whole experience has really brought me more confidence and helped me come out of my shell. When I have people interested in the opportunity, but say they're too shy, I try to express exactly what you said...it can help you come out of your shell and build confidence. It can also help you discover skills and talents you didn't even know you had! I know it did for me. And I never would have known that if it weren't for me taking a leap and challenging myself to try this. I'm glad to hear that you're headed down the same path! Keep up the good work and always know there are going to be disappointing shows, but there will be shows like THIS one along the way that will outweigh the disappointing ones by a long shot. :D

Congratulations!!You are revved up, I'm sure!! Did you sign up under the Roasting Pan bonus? If so you'll be roasting baby!! Way to go!

Way to Go !!Awesome !!What a great show !! The host must have been pumped to ! She got a lot of free stuff !!Hopefully she will tell all her friends how great the host rewards program is !! Maybe a few more shows will spin off of that one !!
Like Becky said a lot of us who have been doing this for a long time havent had a show that good !! Congrats to you !!! :D

Awesome!That is just incredible. Great job! Congrats!!!

WOOHOO!!!! Way to go!!!!! And congrats on an AWESOME start!!

I hope I'm just like you! Thanks for the inspiration and congratulations!

Great job!! keep up the good work!! You are off to a great start building your bussiness and yourself!!!

Heather

Congratulations from across the seas. I'm on my 9th party and i've never got anywhere as near to that. In our cluster some do. But a big congratulations and keep up with the work. :) :)

Wow! What an amazing show! Congrats!

What inspired Autumn Cercone to join Pampered Chef?

Autumn's love for cooking and her passion for helping others achieve success motivated her to join Pampered Chef as an independent consultant.

How has Pampered Chef helped Autumn overcome her shyness?

Through the supportive community and training programs provided by Pampered Chef, Autumn has gained confidence in herself and her abilities as a sales consultant.

What are some tips Autumn has for other shy individuals looking to succeed in direct sales?

Autumn suggests focusing on building genuine connections with customers and always being prepared with product knowledge and engaging demonstrations.

What are some of Autumn's favorite products from Pampered Chef?

Autumn's top picks include the Quick Cooker, the Rockcrok, and the Garlic Peeler. She also loves the variety of spices and seasonings offered by Pampered Chef.

What advice does Autumn have for those interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

Autumn advises individuals to do their research and make sure they are passionate about the products before joining as a consultant. She also stresses the importance of staying organized and setting goals for success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefautumn
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sk8Mom209
  • jendill
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • jst4467