• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Success! 11 People Show up to My Sunday Show!

In summary, this conversation revolved around the success of a recent show and how it was thanks to the advise to not focus on ourselves and instead focus on the people there.
monica_sweetconsultant
Silver Member
Ok I had to share this. I had my sunday show I was so worried about today. We had 11 people show up!! that is my highest attendance so far!! the sales were pitiful at the show so I told my hostess we could keep the show open until friday just to help out. she doesnt have 100 dollars yet. BUT....i got 2 bookings and on my drawing slips i had 4 PEOPLE MARK MAYBE AND 1 YES for becoming a consultant!!! Plus one lady marked yes for a catalog show but left before I could speak with her!! I will definately be on the phone tomorrow!!! I am so excited because I was really discouraged. One of the bookings is for someone that i have never met before so i am going to get out of my circle of poeple finally!!! WHOOOOHOOOO!!! I couldnt have done it without all of you guys!! Thanks for the support and advice and flyers and drawing slips!! you guys ROCK!!

Congratulations!That is too awesome! Way to go! Maybe sales were low because everyone's waiting to have their own show... Just have the host remind outside guests that a $50 order nets them a free cookbook.

Keep it up!
Diane

Great!That is great! I'm so glad you could see the good!

Remind the host to email everyone she knows too and offer to input addresses for her. :)

Wow, Monica, that's great! You must have made the job look fun and easy to attract that much interest. Good for you!!

Way to go!
Please keep us updated on how your potentials pan out!!!

Wow! Way to go! What did you say to generate so much interest in the oppurtunity?? :p

I really have no idea what I did different. Maybe it was the group of people. Most of the ones there where people I went to church a few years ago and have kept in touch with. 4 of the girls that marked maybe are kind of young and have kids so they might just be looking for an easy way to earn money and stay at home like most of us are doing. the lady that marked yes is an older woman that has heard of PC and loves it. Her daughter booked a show and they gave me the same number to reach them both so I am going to talk to her more tonight about signing hopefully..keep your fingers crossed. this will be my first recruit and I am really not sure how to go about recruiting!! We had a good time and I let some people try the tools and didnt try to be all professional and stuffy. I was making jokes on myself half the time....I wish I had paid better attention as towha I was saying so I could pass it on. I just kinda tuned out to what I was saying and doing.

Tuning outFunny you should say that you were "tuned out" to what you were doing--one of the pieces of advice we got at a recent recruiting workshop was that we should NOT be thinking about what we are doing and saying. Instead of paying attention to ourselves and being self-conscious, we should be focusing on the people there and what they are saying.
It looks like that really worked for you! I hope I get comfortable enough at my shows that I can stop being nervous about me and start really paying attention to the guests.
D.C.

1. How did you get 11 people to show up to your Sunday show?

We utilized various strategies such as sending out personalized invitations, creating a buzz on social media, and offering special incentives to attendees.

2. What type of products did you feature during the Sunday show?

We showcased a variety of our popular products, including the deluxe cooking blender, the stoneware collection, and our new line of holiday-themed kitchen gadgets.

3. How did you handle the logistics of hosting 11 people in one location?

We made sure to have enough seating available and set up a designated demonstration area for our products. We also had a team of consultants on hand to assist with any questions or purchases.

4. Were there any special promotions or discounts offered during the Sunday show?

Yes, we offered a special discount for attendees who placed orders during the show, as well as a raffle for a chance to win a free product.

5. What was the overall feedback from the attendees of the Sunday show?

The feedback was overwhelmingly positive, with many attendees expressing interest in hosting their own Pampered Chef parties and purchasing products for themselves and as gifts for others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• danielsdundee
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • deanna_g
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
twinkie10
  • jessicafawn