• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Two Shows This Weekend: Hard Work Pays Off!

In summary, "Two Shows This Weekend: Hard Work Pays Off!" is a cooking show that airs on Saturdays and Sundays at 2pm EST on the Pampered Chef YouTube channel and Facebook page. The show features easy and delicious recipes that highlight the rewards of hard work and dedication in the kitchen. Viewers do not need to purchase any products to participate, but can place orders with Pampered Chef consultants if interested. Viewers can interact with the show by leaving comments on the live streams and asking questions, and there is no cost to attend the show. The goal of the show is to inspire and motivate viewers to try new recipes and techniques.
PamperedChefLayla
Gold Member
I did two shows this weekedn. Which may not sound like a lot to some people but they wore me out. Both shows did very well and still have orders coming in so I will be very excited when the commission check comes in.:D

I understand! Congrats on your great shows!

I feel with you. I had no shows all month and had a show Friday night 2 hours away, Saturday night (close by) and then this afternoon 1 hour away. And now its back to work at my FT job in the morning. Rest up! Congrats on your good shows.

1. What is "Two Shows This Weekend: Hard Work Pays Off!" about?

"Two Shows This Weekend: Hard Work Pays Off!" is a cooking show that showcases how hard work and dedication can pay off in the kitchen. Our Pampered Chef consultants will be demonstrating delicious and easy recipes that can be prepared in no time.

2. When and where will "Two Shows This Weekend: Hard Work Pays Off!" be airing?

The show will be airing on Saturday and Sunday at 2pm EST on our Pampered Chef YouTube channel. You can also watch it live on our Facebook page.

3. Do I need to purchase any products to participate in the show?

No, you do not need to purchase any products to participate in the show. However, if you are interested in any of the products featured, our consultants will be happy to assist you with placing an order.

4. How can I interact with the show and ask questions?

You can interact with the show by leaving comments on our YouTube or Facebook live streams. Our consultants will be monitoring the comments and answering any questions you may have during the show.

5. Is there a cost to attend "Two Shows This Weekend: Hard Work Pays Off!"?

No, there is no cost to attend the show. It is free for anyone to watch and enjoy. We hope to inspire and motivate you to try new recipes and techniques in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lt1jane
  • General Chat
Replies