• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Farewell to Nancy's Artworks: My Last Order and the End of Extra Freebies

In summary, Nancy is closing her online store and will not be offering PC-logo'd materials any more. She will be staying in business, just not as a PC officially licensed vendor anymore.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I'm feeling a little sad - I just placed my last order w/ Nancy's Artworks :( I felt a little guilty - she is giving away so many freebies with the order! Which is something I will miss - all of the extra freebies she always threw in with the order. Pretty much can guarantee that Merrill won't be throwing in freebies in every box!

yeah....i feel ya

I am getting ready to place my last order as well.... I will miss her freebie's that is for sure....

what is the date for the last time we can order from her? just curious, I might put together an order, just for old-times sake!

I emailed her and asked her to sell her clip art and/or postcards as a download earlier this month -- she said that she never thought of that and is seriously considering it!

Cross fingers!

MandyK said:
I emailed her and asked her to sell her clip art and/or postcards as a download earlier this month -- she said that she never thought of that and is seriously considering it!

Cross fingers!

That would be great if she did! Less money for Merrill!:D

I just checked to see what freebies she's giving away (besides the buy one get 2) but I can't find it!! Please help!

PampMomof3 said:
I just checked to see what freebies she's giving away (besides the buy one get 2) but I can't find it!! Please help!

I guess that is what I was thinking of - I bought a ton of stickers at buy one get 2......plus there was some blurb (can't remember where - maybe main page?) about more freebies w/ every order - maybe it was with the stationary purchase, now that I think about it.....I bought some of that too.

My last order with Nancy I got Pampered Chef stickers, envelopes, and something else, I can't remember. But I got way more than I did on my previous order.

Has anyone asked her if she she is going completely out of business with us, or is she just getting rid of the trademark logo that she has with PC and selling basic stickers???? I am really sad because I can afford her stuff...

She's staying in business, just not as a PC officially licensed vendor anymore.

I have not been able to get on her site for 2 months. I keep getting error messages. I can't figure out what is wrong. I love Nancy's. I hate that she is going.

DanielleQ said:
She's staying in business, just not as a PC officially licensed vendor anymore.
She told me on the phone that she will not even be offering the PC logo'd materials at all after her contract is up. She will not be doing kitchen related items any more either (without the logo).
When did she tell you she was staying in business?:confused:

What is "Sooo Sad - Goodbye Nancy!"?

"Sooo Sad - Goodbye Nancy!" is a line of kitchen products from Pampered Chef that were inspired by Nancy, a beloved member of our community who sadly passed away.

What types of products are included in the "Sooo Sad - Goodbye Nancy!" line?

The "Sooo Sad - Goodbye Nancy!" line features a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, including measuring cups and spoons, spatulas, and cookie cutters.

Are the products in the "Sooo Sad - Goodbye Nancy!" line dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the products in the "Sooo Sad - Goodbye Nancy!" line are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Is there a portion of the proceeds from the "Sooo Sad - Goodbye Nancy!" line that goes towards a charity?

Yes, a portion of the proceeds from the "Sooo Sad - Goodbye Nancy!" line is donated to a charity that was near and dear to Nancy's heart.

Can I purchase "Sooo Sad - Goodbye Nancy!" products outside of a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, "Sooo Sad - Goodbye Nancy!" products can be purchased through a Pampered Chef party, as well as on our website or through one of our independent consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bgpamperedchef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
missydivine
  • wadesgirl