• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Becoming a Consultant: Get the Latest Pampered Chef Catalog!

Welcome newbie and soon to be newbie! There's a wealth of information on this site and everyone here is so helpful. We'd also love to hear your ideas and insites on Pampered Chef. So don't hesitate to share.RickI have a question about shipping. When I mark direct to shipping address on the guest order screen and put my name in the first line, it still charges everyone direct shipping instead of the basic shipping and handling. Am I doing something wrong?You're not doing anything wrong - it's just how the system works. When you mark direct to shipping address, it means that you want the order to ship directly to your address, without going through the shipping company.mark direct to shipping
RickB
Greetings All,

I'm looking to become a consultant sometime early next year. I'm a former chef, look to cook, and still have/use some of my original Pampered Chef products from about 12 years ago.

I visit the PC website all the time checking out products, watch the videos, and look at the recipes. I was wondering if someone would be interested in sending me the latest catalog, and your website link? I loved to have a catalog to hold and I plan on placing a small order for Christmas.

Please PM if someone would like to do that. Thanks in advance!

Cheers!

Rick

Hi Rick! I see you are in MA. What part? I am in the Berkshires (Western MA).

Welcome to CS and PC! You'll love it!

Thanks everyone for the quick responses. I'll PM everybody back.

Cheers!

Rick

I'm really not sure where to post this question. I am hoping someone can guide me into the right place. I have a host that wants the products sold at her party to be delivered to my house which is fine with me but when I try to place the orders and choose direct ship to shipping address with my name on 1st line of shipping address and my address on second line it charges everyone direct shipping instead of the basic shipping and handling. Does anyone have the answer to what I am doing wrong or can tell me how to fix this. Thank you. I am quite new. I have only be a consultant for about 2 months.

Congrats Rick on your decision to start your own Pampered Chef business! This forum is a wealth of information. You'll learn a LOT here! :Dpamperedapple: On the host order, mark "direct to shipping address" and put your info there. Then put "ship to host" on all the guest orders.

Welcome newbie and soon to be newbie! There's a wealth of information on this site and everyone here is so helpful. We'd also love to hear your ideas and insites on Pampered Chef. So don't hesitate to share.

pamperedapple said:
I'm really not sure where to post this question. I am hoping someone can guide me into the right place. I have a host that wants the products sold at her party to be delivered to my house which is fine with me but when I try to place the orders and choose direct ship to shipping address with my name on 1st line of shipping address and my address on second line it charges everyone direct shipping instead of the basic shipping and handling. Does anyone have the answer to what I am doing wrong or can tell me how to fix this. Thank you. I am quite new. I have only be a consultant for about 2 months.
So - send it to the host's name then on Address Line 1 - write
c/o YourName PC Consultanton Address Line 2 - write your addressand continue with your address.I have a past host who went through an ugly divorce and just doesnt want anyone knowing where she lives right now, so I collect her items and drop them off for her. Good luck; let us know how it works out for you.

pamperedapple said:

Don't change anything on the guest order screens. Leave it ship to host. On the host info screen mark ship to shipping address and put c/o (your name) in the first address line, then your address in the second, your city, state,zip. That will ship the whole show to you and not change the charges to anyone (except if your tax rate is different as tax is according to where the order is shipped).

1. How do I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

To become a consultant for Pampered Chef, you can contact an existing consultant or visit the official Pampered Chef website and click on the "Join Us" button. You will be prompted to fill out an application and pay a one-time fee of $109 for your starter kit.

2. What is included in the starter kit?

The starter kit includes a variety of Pampered Chef products, catalogs, order forms, training materials, and business supplies to help you get started as a consultant. It also includes a personalized website and access to online training and support.

3. How much can I earn as a Pampered Chef consultant?

The amount you earn as a consultant will depend on your sales and the size of your team. Pampered Chef offers a commission rate of 20-27% on personal sales and up to 31% on team sales. Consultants also have the opportunity to earn bonuses and incentives based on their performance.

4. Do I need to have cooking experience to be a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, you do not need to have cooking experience to be a Pampered Chef consultant. The company provides training and support to help you learn about their products and how to use them. However, having a passion for cooking and entertaining can be beneficial in this role.

5. Are there any sales quotas or requirements for consultants?

There are no monthly sales quotas or requirements for consultants. However, to remain active and receive the full benefits of being a consultant, you must have at least $150 in sales every three months. This can be achieved through personal sales or a combination of personal and team sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Melissa Burkett
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tada