• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Side Income: Tips for Becoming a Successful Virtual Consultant

In summary, as a virtual consultant, you have the opportunity to balance your schedule and reach a wider audience. To grow your business beyond your friends and family, you can utilize social media, partner with other consultants, attend vendor shows, offer incentives for referrals, and use direct mail marketing. Always remember to be genuine and not pushy when promoting your products. Best of luck!
delightfulkitchen
Hello:
I'm looking to start next month as a consultant. I'm becoming a consultant to earn a little extra money on the side, I do have a full time job so this will be part-time, flexing with my schedule. I would also like to be a virtual consultant rather than do in home parties.My number one concern is moving beyond asking my friends and family to buy from me. I did recently have a party and several of my friends were offended that I added them to my Facebook group. Since I just had a party, I don't feel like I can have another launch party. I really don't want my friends to buy from me because they feel obligated and I don't want to strain our relationships. I'm really curious as to the best ways to grow beyond my immediate family/friends.I thought about perhaps doing mailbox magnets or vendor shows? Any other ideas or suggestions? I appreciate any and all tips!

There is no rule that you have to do a launch party, or that you have to do it right away. You can do it when the time is right for you.I'm sorry to hear that your friends were offended. That is uncomfortable, isn't it. I try to be clear that I am excited about Pampered Chef and want to share my joy, just like I would about a new house, new pet, etc. They are under no obligation. Good luck.

Hello there!Congratulations on starting your journey as a consultant! It's great that you have a full-time job and are looking to earn some extra income through consulting. Being a virtual consultant is a great way to balance your schedule and reach a wider audience.I completely understand your concern about not wanting to constantly ask your friends and family to buy from you. It's important to maintain good relationships with them and not make them feel obligated to purchase from you. Here are a few suggestions to help you grow beyond your immediate circle:1. Utilize social media: As a virtual consultant, social media can be your best friend. Create a separate business page on Facebook and Instagram and invite your friends to like and follow it. Share updates, promotions, and new products on these platforms to reach a wider audience.2. Partner with other consultants: Reach out to other consultants in your company and collaborate with them. You can do joint promotions, cross-promote each other's products, and even host virtual parties together. This will help you reach a new audience and also build relationships with other consultants.3. Attend vendor shows: Vendor shows are a great way to showcase your products and reach potential customers. Look for local events in your area and sign up to be a vendor. Make sure to have eye-catching displays and offer special promotions to attract customers.4. Offer incentives for referrals: Encourage your current customers to refer their friends and family to you by offering them incentives such as discounts or free products. This will not only help you reach new customers but also show your current customers that you appreciate their support.5. Use direct mail marketing: Mailbox magnets are a great idea to promote your business. You can also consider sending out postcards or flyers with information about your products and services to people in your local area. This can help you reach potential customers who may not be active on social media.I hope these tips help you grow your business beyond your immediate circle. Remember to always be genuine and not pushy when promoting your products. Good luck with your journey as a consultant!

1. What is a "Soon to Be Consultant"?

A "Soon to Be Consultant" is someone who is in the process of becoming a consultant for Pampered Chef. They have expressed interest in the opportunity and are in the early stages of joining the company.

2. How do I become a "Soon to Be Consultant"?

To become a "Soon to Be Consultant", you can reach out to a current consultant or contact Pampered Chef directly through our website. They will guide you through the process of signing up and becoming an official consultant.

3. What are the benefits of being a "Soon to Be Consultant"?

As a "Soon to Be Consultant", you will have access to training and support from experienced consultants to help you get started. You will also have the opportunity to earn income and receive discounts on Pampered Chef products.

4. Do I need to have any prior experience to become a "Soon to Be Consultant"?

No, you do not need any prior experience to become a "Soon to Be Consultant". We provide training and resources to help you succeed in your new role as a consultant.

5. Can I still be a "Soon to Be Consultant" if I have a full-time job?

Yes, you can still be a "Soon to Be Consultant" even if you have a full-time job. Many of our consultants have other jobs or responsibilities and are able to successfully manage their Pampered Chef business on the side.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Barbara Larsen
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kara Eaton