• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can you help me find the theme song for my presentation?

In summary, someone has the song but can't remember the words. Another person has the song and likes HO's lyrics better. The song is stuck in someone's head and some people think it's weird that it kept playing during General Session.
c_harts
Gold Member
Dose eanyone have the theam song. or at these the words to it. I would like to add it to a side show. But I can't find it on the net. Can someone please help.... I need a superhero.:)

HAHA...I've had that song in my head for a week now LOL. Just the music though, can't remember the words. I'd like to have it too if anyone finds it!

Yes, I have it - in my head, in a continuous loop and I can't get it out of there!!! I couldn't understand most of the lyrics so it's mostly the tune going round and round in my brain.

I've heard it on the radion before. PC changed some of the lyrics. I think the original is sung by Savin Jane but I'm not too sure

I believe it's actually Christina Aguilera - she sings a song that's in a Target commercial from a few months back.

Yup, that's it -- Christina Aguilera Keeps Gettin' Better.
I like PC's lyrics better :)

I think HO should put the song on CC, so we can log in and play it as we work. :D

babywings76 said:
I think HO should put the song on CC, so we can log in and play it as we work. :D

I agee! I said the same thing on the way home from conference! I'm gong to write ho and suggest it. You guys should too! :0)

babywings76 said:

I said the same thing!

I just wrote HO and made the request. :D You all should too! :)

It's stuck in my head too - and now my families!! They started singing it to me yesterday for my B-day as a joke before blowing out my candles (LOL)!!

Didn't HO post the TPC way a few years ago? (YMCA)
Maybe they will do this again.

I wrote down the songs they played and lost my list. Can anyone help me out with the songs? I want to get them on my Ipod for my meetings, I did this last year too, i'll add to the play list.
I have Living lavida loca
Keeps getting better......crackers! I can't remember any others. Thanks

I can't get the NEW Serve It Up Squads song out of my head!!!:D

Yeah, I have both of those songs stuck in my head. The only thing I can't figure out is why they kept playing Billie Jean Is Not My Lover during the arrials/departures from General Session. I can understand using a Michael Jackson song or two. Beat It would be really cute. We could all wave our whisks. This one confused me, though. It just seemed slightly odd and inappropriate.

raebates said:
Yeah, I have both of those songs stuck in my head.

The only thing I can't figure out is why they kept playing Billie Jean Is Not My Lover during the arrials/departures from General Session. I can understand using a Michael Jackson song or two. Beat It would be really cute. We could all wave our whisks. This one confused me, though. It just seemed slightly odd and inappropriate.

We commented on that too, Rae. Just kinda weird. Beat It, Man In The Mirror, either of those would have been much more appropriate...

Here's a shortened version of Keeps Gettin' Better, in case anyone wants to use it as a ringtone. I clipped it so that it's just the second half of the refrain: Some days I'm your super girl, out to save the world, and it keeps gettin' better.

Attachments

• Better_ring1.wav.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 361
Okay, I'm not that hip...how would I make this my ringtone?

It depends on your phone. I only know how to do it for my phone, which is a Palm Centro. I use a program (on the phone) that I downloaded called Mini Tones. It turns any sound file into a ringtone. There's also a way to make ringtones in iTunes for use on iPhones, but I'm not sure how to do that (since DH is the one with an iPhone, not me).

If you have an AT&T cell phone, you should be able to download Christina Aguilera's ringtone directly to your cell. I just did.

Doesn't that song make you have a little more SPRING to your step as you hum it?!

1. What is "Song They Played at Conference"?

"Song They Played at Conference" is a song that has become synonymous with Pampered Chef's annual conference, known as "The Conference". It is a catchy and uplifting tune that is played at various events throughout the conference weekend.

2. Who wrote "Song They Played at Conference"?

The song was written and composed by Pampered Chef's own Senior Director of Music and Entertainment, Steve Knight. He has been creating original music for the company's conferences for over 20 years.

3. Can I listen to "Song They Played at Conference" outside of the conference?

Yes, the song is available for purchase on Pampered Chef's website and can also be found on popular streaming platforms such as Spotify and Apple Music. You can also find the lyrics and a video of the song on the website.

4. Are there any dance moves that go along with "Song They Played at Conference"?

Yes, there is a simple choreography that is taught during the conference and can also be found on Pampered Chef's website. It is a fun and energetic dance that is easy to follow and adds to the overall experience of the song.

5. Will "Song They Played at Conference" be played at every conference?

While the song has become a beloved tradition at Pampered Chef's annual conference, there is no guarantee that it will be played at every conference. However, it is a highly requested and anticipated song, so chances are it will continue to be a staple at future conferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• c_harts
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
IAmChefJ
  • cewcooks
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcjodih