• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Somewhere in Canada to Order ?

In summary, the most popular products for order in Canada from Pampered Chef are the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, Rockcrok® Dutch Oven, Deluxe Cooking Blender, and Deep Covered Baker. They ship to all areas of Canada, including remote locations, with varying shipping times. There are also exclusive products available for order in Canada, such as the Maple Leaf Silicone Mold, Canadian Maple Leaf Spatula, and Canadian Maple Leaf Microfiber Towel. Free shipping is offered on orders over $200, and returns or exchanges can be made within 30 days of purchase.
simba
Hi,
Does anyone know anywhere in Canada we can order stuff that Nancy's Artwork sells ? I really like some of her things but the exchange and $20.00 shipping kills the order for me.
Anyone know any sites ?
Thanks Marilyn:D

Nope, we have no where near the vendors that the US has.
I suggest going in with a couple of people in your cluster and place an order with Nancy's Artworks and split the shipping. :)

isn't therea company called "PC printer" or something like that? It is an online vendor, they have business cards, etc. Does anyone know the link?

Esther

Yep, it's http://www.pcprinting.ca/

I thought not !!Thanks, I didn't think there was anything like Nancy's out here. I did a ton of looking, but nothing came up. Thanks for verifying that for me. I used the PCprinting for my cards,stamps etc. but I really wanted the stickers,bags and all that fun stuff. I guess I am out of luck, unless we find a group to split . That's a good idea. Anyone wants to ,let me know.
Marilyn

simba said:
Hi,
Does anyone know anywhere in Canada we can order stuff that Nancy's Artwork sells ? I really like some of her things but the exchange and $20.00 shipping kills the order for me.
Anyone know any sites ?
Thanks Marilyn:D

I actually live about a mile (1.6kilometers) from Nancy's Artwork's. If you want I can pick stuff up for you and send it to you for much cheaper shipping. Let me know if you are interested.

What are the most popular products for order in Canada?

The most popular products for order in Canada are the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Rockcrok® Dutch Oven, the Deluxe Cooking Blender, and the Deep Covered Baker.

Can I order from Pampered Chef if I live in a remote area of Canada?

Yes, we ship to all areas of Canada, including remote locations. However, shipping times may vary depending on your location.

Are there any exclusive products available for order in Canada?

Yes, we have several exclusive products available for order in Canada, including the Maple Leaf Silicone Mold, the Canadian Maple Leaf Spatula, and the Canadian Maple Leaf Microfiber Towel.

Do you offer free shipping for orders in Canada?

We offer free shipping on orders over $200 in Canada. For orders under $200, shipping costs will be calculated at checkout.

Can I return or exchange an item I ordered in Canada?

Yes, you can return or exchange any item you ordered in Canada within 30 days of purchase. Please see our return and exchange policy for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
buddy5909
  • PamperedK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KateInTheKitchen
  • mistym