• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I motivate myself to book more parties for my Pampered Chef business?

In summary, Jill contacted two potential clients that she had worked with in the past, one of which was a good friend. She offered the friend a host special, and also asked for referrals from her work colleagues. She received two registry leads as a result.
jkinak
I was feeling sorry for myself this morning with only one booking in January and one in February when I decided to get going. I contacted two people that expressed interest in November for after the holiday, but hadn't set dates-now scheduled!! One of my past hosts decided she couldn't pass up the Feb host special (especially since she booked off her own party and gets double host benefits!). She is a good friend of mine (and has really supported my business) so I offered her a booking incentive-a cookbook for each party booked off hers. I even asked everyone at work for referrals and one gal gave me 2 wedding registry leads!!

YEA!! I had such a great fall and then like everyone else-took off the end of December so I just couldn't get back into it. It was sooo easy!! All I had to do was ask!! I read that here everyday, but today decided it was my day to actually do it!!

I don't post often, but check posts everyday-you guys inspire me!!!
THANKS!!:angel:

Good for you for just doing it! Congratulations!

Sounds like you kicked yourself in the pants. Your hard work pays off. Good job.

Great Job! I am trying to do the same thing and jumpstart my business this year. I really need to get going so that I can meet my goals for the year!

That is awesome Jill! I need to do that same thing and am planning on getting on the phone tomorrow when my twins are napping and then again tomorrow night!

Thanks guys! I did need a kick and even though I'm not too flexible-I managed to kick myself in the right spot.:blushing:

Maybe it was that pitiful $1.72 commission payment that hit my account this morning!! Whatever it was, I need to keep it in mind and just keep asking for the business instead of worrying about seeming "pushy".

Thanks again for your support-you are all my virtual cluster!

What is "Sometime I Just Need a Kick..."?

"Sometime I Just Need a Kick..." is a versatile spice blend from Pampered Chef that adds a delicious kick to any dish.

What ingredients are in "Sometime I Just Need a Kick..."?

The ingredients in "Sometime I Just Need a Kick..." include chili pepper, garlic, onion, salt, and other herbs and spices.

How do I use "Sometime I Just Need a Kick..."?

"Sometime I Just Need a Kick..." can be used as a rub for meats, a seasoning for vegetables, or added to sauces and dips for an extra kick of flavor.

Is "Sometime I Just Need a Kick..." spicy?

Yes, "Sometime I Just Need a Kick..." has a spicy flavor profile. You can adjust the amount you use to control the level of spiciness in your dish.

Can I purchase "Sometime I Just Need a Kick..." online?

Yes, "Sometime I Just Need a Kick..." is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Boomerjojo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies