• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Something to Do While in Town for Conference

In summary, the author is suggesting that it is fun to visit Chicago, and that by coming early, they will have more time to do things. They are also suggesting that people come with a plan and other important information. The author recommends coming as early as possible the day before and leaving as late as possible the day after.
DebbieJ
http://www.youswoop.com/Default.aspx?SkipLanding=true&Invite=dailygiveaway

This looks like fun and it's half price today!

How do you find extra time in Chicago? lol! I had just a little time at night to visit a friend that lives there, but in all the years i've gone to NC, we've never done anything-no time!

that sounds like fun. Planning to get in to Chicago on Sunday so I could fit that in. Last year was my first NC & I really wanted to get a Chicago Style Deep Dish Pizza. Swoop would be the best way.

Anybody else game? Wouldn't that be fun? A bunch of PC'ers on a pizza tour.

This sounds awesome if I can get my cluster to come any earlier than Sunday afternoon. We usually come to Chicago a little early to do at least one fun thing -- been on the river cruise, to Shedd Aquarium, shopping of course, Sears Tower, etc. -- many many fun things yet to experience ... anyone have any other fun things that they've done?

I think this year's will be easier too- depending on what time you come in on Monday. Since that's a Pre-conference/Registration Day, I plan on being downtown early Monday with my family (they come with me), we'll drop our bags at the hotel, and then do some sight-seeing. I'll head to register later in the afternoon while they either rest in the hotel, or do more sightseeing nearby. Then we'll hook up for dinner that evening.

I think the trick is to come as early as possible the day before and leave as late as possible the day after. Plus every minute you can use to do things are used. Also come with plans, list of things to do, how much it is, where it is etc, and other important information. Plus, what worked for me, is that i love sightseeing by myself, so then i do not have to wait for the others, and i can see what i please. Unless you go on an organized tour with a group i prefer do it by myself. I hope you will have fun this year.

1. What are some fun local activities to do while in town for a conference?

There are plenty of fun activities to do while in town for your conference. Some popular options include visiting local museums, trying out new restaurants, exploring nearby parks and hiking trails, attending a live music or theater performance, and checking out the local shopping scene.

2. Are there any recommended sightseeing tours or activities for conference attendees?

Yes, there are several sightseeing tours and activities specifically designed for conference attendees. These may include guided city tours, food tours, brewery or winery tours, and outdoor adventure activities. Check with your conference organizers or hotel concierge for more information.

3. Are there any unique or off-the-beaten-path activities to do in the area?

Absolutely! You can try a cooking class, take a hot air balloon ride, go on a ghost tour, or even participate in a scavenger hunt. These activities are a great way to experience the local culture and have some fun while networking with other conference attendees.

4. Are there any family-friendly activities to do while in town for the conference?

Yes, there are many family-friendly activities to enjoy while in town for the conference. Some ideas include visiting local theme parks or aquariums, going to a zoo, playing mini golf, or taking a boat tour. You can also check with your hotel for any kid-friendly amenities or activities they offer.

5. Can you recommend any outdoor activities for conference attendees?

Absolutely! Depending on the location of your conference, there may be opportunities for hiking, biking, kayaking, or even skiing. You can also check with local parks or recreation centers for any organized activities or rentals. Don't forget to pack appropriate attire and gear for these outdoor adventures.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kristen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchefinski
  • pkd09