• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Something for Chocolate Dipping?

In summary, the Something for Chocolate Dipping set can be used with all types of chocolate, including milk, dark, and white chocolate, as well as chocolate melts and chips. To melt the chocolate, chop it into small pieces and heat it in a double boiler or microwave-safe bowl. The set can also be used for other types of dipping, such as caramel, fondue, or cheese, and should be cleaned thoroughly between uses. The dipping tools can be cleaned with warm, soapy water or placed in the dishwasher. Additionally, the set is versatile and can be used for dipping all types of fruit and snacks.
Jasmine
This is a message I received before I respond I thought I would ask you guys, the only think I was thinking might help is the core and more?"I am going to be making some candies and desserts and some of them will be dipped in chocolate. I am wondering if pampered chef has something to help with that process? Like a dipping utensil of some sort. It just gets so messy."

The Coating Trays and Tool would be my suggestion.

This is exactly what the Coating Trays and Tool are made for. The tool is perfect for dipping chocolates.

1. What types of chocolate can be used for dipping?

Our Something for Chocolate Dipping set is designed to work with all types of chocolate, including milk, dark, and white chocolate. You can also use chocolate melts or chocolate chips for easy melting and dipping.

2. How do I melt the chocolate for dipping?

To melt chocolate for dipping, you can use a double boiler or microwave-safe bowl. Chop the chocolate into small pieces and heat it in intervals, stirring in between, until it is completely melted and smooth.

3. Can I use this set for other types of dipping besides chocolate?

Yes, our Something for Chocolate Dipping set can also be used for other types of dipping, such as caramel, fondue, or even cheese. Just make sure to clean the set thoroughly between uses.

4. How do I clean the dipping tools?

The dipping tools can be easily cleaned with warm, soapy water. You can also place them in the dishwasher for convenience. Make sure to dry them thoroughly before storing them away.

5. Can I use this set for dipping fruit?

Absolutely! Our Something for Chocolate Dipping set is perfect for dipping all types of fruit, from strawberries and bananas to pineapple and apple slices. Get creative and try dipping other snacks like pretzels or marshmallows too.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bridgetbakes
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Teresa LM
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • janezapchef