• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Someone Needs to Post Instructions

In summary, Tammy Stanley's newsletter for the week includes a discussion on product dance steps with PC conference in Canada. The newsletter is geared towards PC consultants, but the dance steps are entertaining enough for anyone.
chefann
Gold Member
One of the Canadians who attended conference needs to post the product dance steps!

I just got Tammy Stanley's newsletter for the week, and she mentions doing product dance steps with the consultants at PC conference in Canada. Actually, the whole newsletter is pretty gushing about PC, but the dance steps struck me as particularly funny. :)

Sorry, Ann, I missed that session - I had to be selective as I was attending in between nursing our new baby and I missed Friday (Day 1) completely... Maybe Cathy is out there & can fill us in.

chefann said:
One of the Canadians who attended conference needs to post the product dance steps!

I just got Tammy Stanley's newsletter for the week, and she mentions doing product dance steps with the consultants at PC conference in Canada. Actually, the whole newsletter is pretty gushing about PC, but the dance steps struck me as particularly funny. :)

I just got done reading that too - and I wondered if this newsletter was just for PC consultants or if it went to everyone...because, wow, if I wasn't a consultant, I sure would want to be after reading her emote about PC! Or I'd at least want to be finding a consultant RIGHT NOW to buy some of that stuff!

That was the best advertising for PC that I've seen in a long time!

Can someone be kind enough to send me her newsletter ([email protected])? I have that on my list of things to do this weekend, is to sign up for it, after listening to all of you praise her.

Just forwarded it to you, Laurie.

Sounds like all the girls & guys from Canada have been holding out on us all this time. Ok ya'll start explaining!

Could someone also forward that on to me?? I would appreciate it.
I am signed up (I thought) but I haven't gotten anything from her site in some time.

Thank you!
Kelly V.

[email protected]

Kelly, it is on it's way...

anyone who wants the email, send me an email at [email protected] and I'll send it your way...

thank you Holly, got now someone must have a video of this somewhere, please show!!

Yes, I agree, we need to have more detail about this dance!

Sorry, my lips are sealed ;)

This sounds very interesting. If you don't mind could you send it my way as well? [email protected]. Thanks.

What are the necessary steps for posting instructions?

The first step is to gather all the required materials and tools for the recipe. Then, carefully read and follow the instructions provided by the recipe. Next, take clear and well-lit photos of each step of the process. After that, write out the instructions in a clear and concise manner. Finally, proofread and double-check the instructions for accuracy before posting.

Can I use my own photos for the instructions?

Yes, you can use your own photos for the instructions as long as they are clear and accurately represent each step of the process. It is recommended to use natural lighting and a simple background to enhance the appearance of the photos.

How can I make the instructions more visually appealing?

You can make the instructions more visually appealing by using different fonts, colors, and formatting. Adding bullet points or numbers can also make the instructions easier to follow. Additionally, incorporating images or diagrams can help make the instructions more visually appealing and easier to understand.

Should I include tips or variations in the instructions?

Including tips or variations in the instructions can be helpful for those who may want to customize the recipe or for beginners who may need additional guidance. However, be sure to clearly label these sections and keep them separate from the main instructions to avoid confusion.

How can I ensure that the instructions are easy to follow for all skill levels?

To ensure that the instructions are easy to follow for all skill levels, use clear and simple language. Avoid using technical terms or jargon and provide explanations or definitions for any unfamiliar terms. Additionally, including step-by-step photos and videos can also help make the instructions more accessible and easier to follow.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • raebates