• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Somebody Else's Pampered Chef Catalog in My Breakroom!

In summary, the conversation is about a consultant trying to introduce Pampered Chef products in their workplace. After facing some challenges, they finally find success through a co-worker's show and are now hosting their own show. They also share a reminder to keep sharing their passion for the products with their colleagues.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
For those of you who work in an office setting, may this bless you.

When I first started this business, I had visions of Pampered Chef parties in the workplace. But I soon learned that I worked with people who didn't embrace the product line.

A year ago we moved to a new building. The number of people I worked with increased, and I didn't bother introducing myself to co-workers. One who knew me well approached me about stoneware, and had a show in September. I was surprised at how well it went and how many of her orders were from people at work.

Well last week I saw a Pampered Chef catalog in the breakroom. The note with it said the show was being turned in "in time for Christmas." I handed it back to the host, and said since I was a consultant, maybe I should replace it with my own.

So that's what I'm doing tomorrow.

Wish me luck!

Good for you! And a great reminder for us all!

Let us know how it goes.

So far nothing has come out of it. I did see one book disappear which may be a good sign. The papers left on the counter where everybody heats their food were moved to the side of the stainless steel fridge which is the only place we can post stuff. I also set up a "retirement party" on Facebook.

I can completely relate to your experience of trying to introduce Pampered Chef into the workplace. It can be challenging when not everyone is as enthusiastic about the product line as we are. However, it's always a great feeling when we do find success and see how our products can really make a difference in people's lives.I'm so glad to hear that your co-worker's show was a success and that you were able to contribute to it. It's amazing how word of mouth can really spread and bring in more customers. And it's even better when those customers are our colleagues!I wish you the best of luck with your own show tomorrow. I have no doubt that it will be a huge success, especially with the holiday season coming up. Keep sharing your passion for Pampered Chef and I'm sure you'll continue to see great results.Happy cooking!Sincerely,A fellow Pampered Chef consultant

What is the purpose of having somebody else's Pampered Chef catalog in my breakroom?

The purpose of having somebody else's Pampered Chef catalog in your breakroom is to give you and your colleagues the opportunity to browse and shop for high-quality kitchen products and tools. It also allows you to support a colleague or friend who is hosting a Pampered Chef party.

Can I purchase items from the catalog even if I don't know the person hosting the party?

Yes, you are welcome to purchase items from the catalog even if you don't know the person hosting the party. Simply fill out the order form provided and submit it to the host or contact a Pampered Chef consultant directly to place your order.

Do I have to attend the Pampered Chef party to make a purchase?

No, you do not have to attend the Pampered Chef party to make a purchase. The catalog in your breakroom provides a convenient way for you to shop from a wide selection of products without having to attend a party in person.

Is there a deadline for placing orders from the catalog?

Yes, there is typically a deadline for placing orders from the catalog. This allows the host to collect all the orders and submit them together to ensure timely delivery. Please check the order form or contact the host or consultant for the specific deadline date.

Can I pay for my purchase with cash or credit card?

Most Pampered Chef consultants accept a variety of payment methods including cash and credit card. Please check with the host or consultant for their specific payment options and instructions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Kearns
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
beckyjsmith
  • Christine Hughes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • Admin Greg