• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Kitchen Products: New & Demo Items for Sale - Catalog Available

In summary, the "New & Demo Items for Sale" catalog includes a mix of brand new and gently used kitchen products such as cookware, bakeware, gadgets, and small appliances. The catalog is updated every 1-2 weeks and can only be purchased through in-person demonstrations or parties. All sales are final, but customers can reach out to their consultant for assistance with any issues.
rayday
I have a few items for sale as I'm trying to make some room in my kitchen. They are all current products though so please e-mail me for a list. If you look in the catalog (;) ) you will find:

2 products on from page 32 (1 demo, 1 new-no box)
1 product on from page 33 (demo only)
1 product from page 35 (new-no box)
1 product from page 37 (new in box)

I just sent you all out the list. Thanks for looking!

me too??

thanks

1. What types of products are included in the "New & Demo Items for Sale" catalog?

Our "New & Demo Items for Sale" catalog includes a variety of kitchen products such as cookware, bakeware, kitchen gadgets, and small appliances.

2. Are the items in the catalog brand new or used?

The items in our "New & Demo Items for Sale" catalog are a mix of brand new and gently used demo items. All items are in excellent condition and have been thoroughly inspected by our team.

3. How often is the catalog updated with new products?

We update our "New & Demo Items for Sale" catalog on a regular basis, typically every 1-2 weeks. Be sure to check back frequently for new items and deals!

4. Can I purchase items from the catalog online?

Unfortunately, our "New & Demo Items for Sale" catalog is only available for purchase through in-person demonstrations or parties. Contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

5. What is the return policy for items purchased from the catalog?

All sales from our "New & Demo Items for Sale" catalog are final. However, if you encounter any issues with your purchase, please reach out to your consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • BethCooks4U
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Stephanie78
  • PartiesbyJamie