• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Could you spare a prayer for our adoption journey?

In summary, Leah and her husband have been trying to get pregnant for a while, but have decided to start the process of adopting a child. They are excited but also apprehensive about the journey ahead. They ask for prayers and support from their friends as they embark on this new chapter in their lives.
mommyhugz1978
Gold Member
I wish I could be typing that I am preggers right now... But I am not... However my DH and I have been doing a lot of praying and talking and thinking.. And we have decided that we are going to start going through the process of adopting a child. We could use some extra prayers right about now ...... As you might know or not know We have been trying to get pregnant for quite some time now. And we haven't been blessed yet. So we are hoping if we change our focus that things will happen. My DH and I are really excited about giving a child a home of love but we are a little apprehensive at the same time. So please keep us in your thoughts.

TIA

Leah, you and DH will be in my prayers. You're such a great person, you'll make some lucky child a wonderful mom - whether they're your biological child or not. Kudos to you for being willing to adopt and take in a child that would otherwise be unwanted.

Hugs & prayers Leah! Are planning to adopt in-country or abroad?

We are going to do it through the State of Oregon....... :)

Leah good luck to you. I think that is so awsome that you are adopting I am sending you a PM

Good luck Leah - hope your family expands soon!

That's awesome for you! Good luck!

Best wishes for a smooth ride!

I will keep you in my prayers Leigh. I know y'all have been struggling for a while hoping to get pregnant. I wish you the best of luck with adoption!

My DH and I really excited... scared at the same time..... but we think it will be good for us as a family.

Thanks for all the support you guys send our way!!!

Leah~

I pray that God directs your path on this journey to adopt or get pregnant! He knows already how your family will end up "looking" and will get you there one day at a time!

Okay my co-workers are going to begin to wonder what is worng with me.. I am either laughing or crying...... :)

I really do love you guys....... :) Thank you !! :)

You'll be in my prayers, Leah.

1. What is "Some Prayers Needed"?

"Some Prayers Needed" is an initiative started by Pampered Chef to support those in need through the power of prayer. It is a way for our community to come together and provide comfort and support to those who are facing challenges or difficult situations in their lives.

2. How can I submit a prayer request for "Some Prayers Needed"?

You can submit a prayer request by visiting our website and filling out the prayer request form. You can also submit a request by contacting our customer service team. All requests will be kept confidential and will be shared with our dedicated prayer team.

3. Who can I request prayers for through "Some Prayers Needed"?

You can request prayers for anyone in need, whether it be a family member, friend, or even yourself. We believe in the power of prayer and its ability to bring comfort and healing to those who are struggling.

4. How can I join the prayer team for "Some Prayers Needed"?

If you are interested in joining our prayer team, please contact our customer service team for more information. We are always looking for compassionate individuals who are willing to dedicate their time to praying for those in need.

5. Is there a cost to participate in "Some Prayers Needed"?

No, there is no cost to participate in "Some Prayers Needed". This is a free service provided by Pampered Chef to support those in need through prayer. We believe that everyone should have access to the comfort and support of prayer, regardless of their financial situation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ajhunt2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies