• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stuck in a Circle: Unanswered Phone Calls and Unclosed Sales

In summary, the host of this show won a free cooking show, but she rescheduled and never had her show. The past host, who works with the host's mother, paid for all of the orders from the show. The host finally called the past host today and asked for help. The past host told the host to order everything herself and mail the products, and she also told the host that she would choose the host items for the host if she didn't hear back from her by a certain date. The host has secured her sales and is still frustrated because only she and the host of the show know about the circle.
bbauman07
Gold Member
So I had a show back in April. The host won a free cooking show, well after she rescheduled once she finally had her show. So at the end of the show her sales are at $143. I call her the next week, and so on, she never returned my phone calls!!!!! So on Friday I called the past host (who works with my Mom) because one of the items she order was the april host special, and since this woman won't return my phone calls I never closed her show ( I should also add that the 1st host close the last day of month 2, the 1st booking held closed the last day of month 2) because I'm wanting out of this circle.:eek:

so the past host has respent her money I tell her today on the phone that all of the orders from this show will be transfered to my phone sale And I will mail out the products myself whenI get them. Here the kicker the host FINALLY calls me back today because her friend called and chewed her out!!!!

I haven't returned her phone call yet I'm still beside my self.

Any advice?

When I have a host that goes MIA I'll leave her a message saying, "We really need to wrap up your show and get it submitted by ________. If I don't hear from you with the rest of your outside orders and your host order by ___________, then I'll go ahead and choose the host items for you and submit the show."

Except for once, this has always made them return my call. The other one, I chose popular items with her free credit and submitted her show.

Thank you for the advice I will try this next time. The host of this show told me just to order everyones things and she would place an order at a later time. I told her that since I was unable to reach her I had already ordered everyones things before she finally got back to me.

This group of ladies has been frustrating for me I never told people you could wait till the end of the 2nd month but because host 1 used to be a PC consultant, I think they all wanted to try to get more orders for their shows. Oh well at least I secured my sales, and because I had to transfer the orders to a different show the $89 in sales now counts for June!!

I am so sorry Brooke! It is that classic only-person-on-the-planet mentality that is SO frustrating! At least you get the extra money for June, and maybe you'll get a booking that leads you out of this circle!

Hi there,I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you've been having with this host. It can be frustrating when someone doesn't respond to our attempts to reach out and follow up. However, it sounds like you have found a solution by transferring the orders to a phone sale and mailing the products yourself. That shows great initiative and problem-solving skills!As for the host, it's always best to handle situations like this with patience and understanding. You never know what may have been going on in her life that caused her to not respond to your calls. It's important to maintain a positive and professional attitude, even in challenging situations.I would suggest reaching out to the host and explaining the situation in a calm and respectful manner. Let her know that you understand her friend's concerns and that you are happy to help her with her order. This will not only show her that you are willing to work with her, but it may also improve your relationship with her in the long run.In the future, it may be helpful to set clear expectations with hosts about when their orders will be processed and delivered. This can help avoid any misunderstandings or delays.I hope this helps and that everything works out for you. Keep up the great work and happy cooking!Best,

1. How can I break the cycle of unanswered phone calls and unclosed sales?

To break the cycle, it is important to have a system in place for following up with potential customers. This can include setting reminders to make phone calls, sending personalized emails, or even using social media to connect with them. Consistent and persistent follow-up is key to closing sales.

2. What should I do if a potential customer is not responding to my phone calls?

If a potential customer is not responding to your phone calls, try reaching out through other channels such as email or social media. It is also important to make sure you are leaving clear and concise voicemails and offering value in each communication. If you still do not get a response, it may be time to move on and focus on other leads.

3. How can I improve my phone call sales pitch?

To improve your phone call sales pitch, it is important to have a clear and concise message that highlights the benefits of the product or service you are selling. Practice your pitch beforehand and make sure to listen to the potential customer's needs and address any objections they may have.

4. What is the best way to keep track of my phone calls and sales progress?

There are various customer relationship management (CRM) tools that can help you keep track of your phone calls and sales progress. These tools allow you to input customer information, track communication, and set reminders for follow-up. It is important to find a CRM that works for you and use it consistently to stay organized.

5. How can I prevent potential customers from falling through the cracks?

To prevent potential customers from falling through the cracks, it is important to have a system in place for managing and organizing leads. This can include using a CRM, setting reminders, and regularly reviewing your sales pipeline. It is also important to prioritize follow-up and make sure no potential customer is left behind.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • MarciMac
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
3girls
  • SherryLynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies