• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Affordable Logowear: V-Necks, Tees & More | Paypal Accepted!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of customizable logowear products such as V-necks, tees, hoodies, jackets, and hats. Payment can be made through Paypal and customization options are available for all products. Bulk discounts are offered for orders of 10 or more items and the turnaround time for orders is typically 2-3 weeks. Rush orders can be accommodated upon request.
chefkathy
Email me jenningsdeb at gmail dot com if you are interested. Payment is Paypal only! Prices do not include USPS shipping.

1. Three-quarter sleeve off-white stretch v-neck with embroidered logo in black and burgundy. EUC. Size L, 100% cotton. $10
2. Bright orange t-shirt with logo screen printed in periwinkle. GUC. Size M, 100% cotton. $5 (has some underarm staining)
3. Turquoise t-shirt with logo/tagline on the front and chef’s hat on the back, both screen printed in white. EUC. Size L, 50% cotton, 50% polyester
4. Bright yellow t-shirt with logo screen printed in lime green. EUC. Size XL (fits generously), 100% cotton. $10

1024.jpg

1025.jpg

1026.jpg

1027.jpg

823.jpg

826.jpg

Hi there,I am definitely interested in the three-quarter sleeve off-white stretch v-neck and the bright yellow t-shirt. Could you please provide me with the measurements for both items? Also, what would the total cost be including shipping to [insert your location here]? Thank you!

What types of logowear products are available for purchase?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of logowear products such as V-necks, tees, hoodies, jackets, and hats. All of these items can be customized with your desired logo or design.

How can I pay for my logowear purchase?

We accept payment through Paypal for all logowear orders. This allows for a secure and convenient checkout process for our customers.

Can I customize the logo or design on my logowear?

Yes, you can! We offer customization options for all logowear products. You can choose from a variety of fonts, colors, and placement options to create a unique and personalized look.

Do you offer bulk discounts for logowear purchases?

Yes, we do. We understand that many of our customers may be purchasing logowear for their business, team, or event. That's why we offer bulk discounts for orders of 10 or more items.

What is the turnaround time for logowear orders?

The turnaround time for logowear orders is typically 2-3 weeks from the date of purchase. This allows for time to customize and ship your items. If you need your order sooner, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your request.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jj16
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jj16
  • jillzpampchef