• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wishing for a Way to Opt Out of Contact Opt-Out Emails

In summary, there is a way to opt out of "contact opt out" emails if you use iContact. However, some people may still opt out for various reasons, such as feeling overwhelmed by emails or connecting with a new consultant. It's important to remember that not everyone will appreciate your newsletters, but the ones who do will make it worth it.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
...there were a way to opt out of the "contact opt out" emails. It's hard to to feel a tiny pang of rejection each time I get one - LOL

If you use iContact, you do have the option of not being notified. Haven't done it myself, so not sure of the steps, but I know it's there.

dannyzmom said:
...there were a way to opt out of the "contact opt out" emails. It's hard to to feel a tiny pang of rejection each time I get one - LOL

I feel your pain, although I have not gotten many, it stills aches a tiny bit. I also think, is my newsletter that annoying that they just cannot deal with it!! :(

NooraK said:
If you use iContact, you do have the option of not being notified. Haven't done it myself, so not sure of the steps, but I know it's there.

I send my customer emails through the PWS...I can't imagine trying to transfer all my contacts to another provider...ugh.

I know what you mean. I have the little discussion of "it's not me, it's PC, it's too many e-mails in their inbox..." This got confirmed when an upcoming host opted out and then continued to e-mail me about her show and had a good one. I also figure that they may have connected with a new consultant and don't want to be on two lists. What's worse, I bet there are many more people who block my e-mails or direct them to spam. Oh well.

Oh Carolyn!! Did you see my FB yesterday? One of the 5 people that opted out was a neighbor!! She's been buying PC from me for 3 years and our daughter's are in the same 1st grade class. It hits a little close!! I just have to convince myself that it was probably a mistake! That's happened before. And I got emails back asking to be put back on my list. We'll see. {{{HUGS}}} to you and {{{HUGS}}} to me!!

You know... if you use Outlook, you could just make a rule that causes those emails to go into your trash.

My Sister-in-law opted out of my newsletter the other day. She loves PC - but I don't think I'm too high on her list :) LOL! Oh well, I have plenty of other people that tell me how much they LOVE my newsletters! I just think of them.

Carolyn, if they don't recognize your awesomeness you're better off without them.

raebates said:
Carolyn, if they don't recognize your awesomeness you're better off without them.

That's what I was thinking....

You'll still be fabulous and do brilliantly w/o their email addresses!

raebates said:

Aw shucks...:blushing:

What is "Some Days I Wish..." about?

"Some Days I Wish..." is a cookbook filled with easy and delicious recipes that are perfect for busy days when you don't have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen.

Who is the author of "Some Days I Wish..."?

The author of "Some Days I Wish..." is a team of Pampered Chef consultants who have compiled their favorite quick and easy recipes to share with others.

Are the recipes in "Some Days I Wish..." healthy?

Yes, all of the recipes in "Some Days I Wish..." are created with healthy and wholesome ingredients in mind. They are perfect for anyone looking to make quick and nutritious meals.

Can I purchase "Some Days I Wish..." in stores?

No, "Some Days I Wish..." is only available for purchase through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can find a consultant near you by visiting our website or attending a Pampered Chef cooking show.

Are there any gluten-free or vegetarian recipes in "Some Days I Wish..."?

Yes, "Some Days I Wish..." includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs and preferences. You can find gluten-free and vegetarian options throughout the cookbook.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • cmdtrgd
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
friday
  • chefjeanine