• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Some days I wish...

dannyzmom

Legend Member
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2005
...there were a way to opt out of the "contact opt out" emails. It's hard to to feel a tiny pang of rejection each time I get one - LOL

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
If you use iContact, you do have the option of not being notified. Haven't done it myself, so not sure of the steps, but I know it's there.

Ginger428

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 6, 2006
...there were a way to opt out of the "contact opt out" emails. It's hard to to feel a tiny pang of rejection each time I get one - LOL

I feel your pain, although I have not gotten many, it stills aches a tiny bit. I also think, is my newsletter that annoying that they just cannot deal with it!! :(

dannyzmom

Legend Member
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2005
If you use iContact, you do have the option of not being notified. Haven't done it myself, so not sure of the steps, but I know it's there.

I send my customer emails through the PWS...I can't imagine trying to transfer all my contacts to another provider...ugh.

Becca_in_MD

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jan 9, 2009
I know what you mean. I have the little discussion of "it's not me, it's PC, it's too many e-mails in their inbox..." This got confirmed when an upcoming host opted out and then continued to e-mail me about her show and had a good one. I also figure that they may have connected with a new consultant and don't want to be on two lists. What's worse, I bet there are many more people who block my e-mails or direct them to spam. Oh well.

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
Oh Carolyn!! Did you see my FB yesterday? One of the 5 people that opted out was a neighbor!! She's been buying PC from me for 3 years and our daughter's are in the same 1st grade class. It hits a little close!! I just have to convince myself that it was probably a mistake! That's happened before. And I got emails back asking to be put back on my list. We'll see. {{{HUGS}}} to you and {{{HUGS}}} to me!!

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
You know... if you use Outlook, you could just make a rule that causes those emails to go into your trash.

chefcharity

Advanced Member
Oct 27, 2008
My Sister-in-law opted out of my newsletter the other day. She loves PC - but I don't think I'm too high on her list :) LOL! Oh well, I have plenty of other people that tell me how much they LOVE my newsletters! I just think of them.

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
Carolyn, if they don't recognize your awesomeness you're better off without them.

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
Carolyn, if they don't recognize your awesomeness you're better off without them.

That's what I was thinking....

You'll still be fabulous and do brilliantly w/o their email addresses!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views