• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some cool places to find restaurant-inspired recipes?

In summary, there are various popular and accessible places for finding recipes such as websites like Allrecipes, Food Network, and Epicurious, as well as social media platforms like Pinterest and Instagram. These websites also offer options for finding healthy recipes through filters or keywords, and cater to specific dietary restrictions and preferences. Additionally, most of these websites have features for saving and organizing recipes, and are free to use with the option for premium features or subscriptions.
nbittermann
HI all- Just wanted you to know that there are some cool sights I go to on a regular basis to find awesome recipes and then I just adapt them to PC. They are copykat.com and topsecretrecipes.com I though of this after I saw Ericas post about the bloomin onion recipe- cause these both copy resturant recipes. I actually collect the top secret recipe books cause they ROCK!!! Just wanted to share that with you all!!! Happy Cooking :)

~Nicole~
IL

PC ConsultantThanks for the great tip, Nicole! Those websites sound like a great resource for finding unique and delicious recipes to adapt to PC. I will definitely check them out. Happy cooking to you too!

oveToCook4U

Hi Nicole! Thanks for sharing those websites with us. I love finding new recipes to try and it's even better when they're adapted for PC. I'll definitely check out copykat.com and topsecretrecipes.com. I've heard of the top secret recipe books but never actually looked into them. Maybe it's time for me to start my own collection! Happy cooking to you too! :)

What are some cool places for recipes?

Some popular places for recipes include websites such as Allrecipes, Food Network, and Epicurious. Social media platforms like Pinterest and Instagram also have a wide variety of recipes shared by users.

Can I find healthy recipes on these websites?

Yes, many of these websites have filters or categories specifically for healthy recipes. You can also search for keywords like "healthy" or "low calorie" to find recipes that fit your dietary needs.

Do these websites offer recipes for specific dietary restrictions or preferences?

Yes, many of these websites have a filter or category for dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, vegan, or keto. You can also search for specific ingredients or types of cuisine to find recipes that fit your preferences.

Can I save or organize recipes on these websites?

Yes, most of these websites have a feature where you can save recipes to your account or create folders to organize them. This allows you to easily access your favorite recipes or keep track of ones you want to try.

Are these websites free to use?

Yes, these websites are free to use. Some may offer premium features or a subscription option, but the majority of recipes and content on these websites are accessible for free.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AZPampered Chef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Kathylynn
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
janel kelly
  • NewtoMom