• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Booth: Creative Display Ideas and Photos for Small Tables

In summary, the wire baskets are great for displaying merchandise on a small table and they lift the eye. You can find them at Bed, Bath and Beyond or Home Depot/Lowes.
Karo
Gold Member
I have found these wire baskets (used to hold sports items in garages and kids closets) to be great for my tables. They lift the eye and expand what I can display on a small table. You can find them at Bed, Bath and Beyond or Home Depot/Lowes.

2013 update - adding my photo from this year's event. Got $100 order and two shows from this, plus many leads added to my mailing list. New this year, a gorgeous trifle dessert everyone wanted to taste (some were mad they could not)... but to get the recipe you had to like my PC facebook page. USF Engineering Expo 2013.jpg

Attachments

• Empty Table Right.jpg
    Empty Table Right.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 1,535
  • Full Hall Right.jpg
    Full Hall Right.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 1,661
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 1,238
Last edited:
Here are some for a bazzar I did this past weekend - had to punt as I forgot my tiered tower.

Height does add a lot!

Last edited:
Nice display, Karo. It really shows a lot of merchandise in a very attractive way. How long does it take for you to set up/break down? Have you ever gotten to a fair and found out that you are assigned to a space in the middle of the floor, rather than against the wall?

Sorry to be so long answering this... this is my 7th year doing this event and my display here is 3-4 times the size of anything else I do anywhere else. I am the only vendor of my kind here (BIG corporate sponsors are everywhere) and I am trying to draw the eye as well as focus on the engineering and science of our products with ice cube races for the kids that educate the adults with them. Also, this is a two day event. I take down my products and put them under the tables on Friday night. In the past two years they have allowed us to come Thursday evening and set up. And NO - they have put me in a different place every year. That's why I like the opportunity to set up the day before. Because I've done this so long and the students appreciate me being there, they are good to give me a choice of set up places within the building I am assigned. Usually I take help to set up, but not this year. It takes me two hours by myself to get all the signs up on the wall, the electric lines set and the wire baskets ready for product placement. Friday morning it takes me about an hour to get the products placed and everything looking the way I want. Saturday night it's another two hours to take down, pack up and get it all in my car. I usually have help on that end too. On Friday and Saturday I have other Consultants who want to pick up leads help me in shifts, or friends/relatives to watch one end of the table. There are sharp things and things that could walk off while I am doing a demonstration for a crowd of 10 in front of my end of the station. While I am demonstrating the adults are either listening or perusing the items in front of them. My helpers get a chance to ask them to register to win a cookbook, or get the recipe I am offering on Facebook. This is a BIG event and unlike any others I do the rest of the year but it's great training for smaller venues. http://www.chefsuccess.com/attachme...th-ideas-photos-usf-engineering-expo-2013.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing- your booth looks amazing and very professional.

Karo, I tried using the same wire baskets, however I found them very hard to assemble AND they are too cumbersome to transport. Obviously you like them, is there some trick?

The wire baskets were really hard for me to put up the first time too. But if you follow the instructions and practice with them a bit, when you are not under time pressure to get something up, you will figure it out as I did. The wires are tight fitting into the connector knobs, but that is so your products will not come crashing down! If your hand strength is not enough to do it, take a small hammer... but use it gently or you will break your connectors. I've always found squeezing the wires into place with two fingers works best.. pounding only when needed.
I carry the connecting knobs in their own plastic bag, careful to get them all back when I take down. The wire sides are in their original box inside a large fabric bag, like the ones Pampered Chef has in burgundy and black with the HWC logo - only larger. I was looking for something light with handles that most nearly fit the original box. I've been slinging these to shows for almost 4 years now and the box and carry bag have been replaced as needed.
The first set of wire boxes were different from the subsquent set I got to enlarge the display. The 2nd box has different size interior wire squares for sides and bottom to give you more strength on the bottom where you need it. So I try to keep the sides sorted in my little carry case. After so many shows it's easy for me to do and I know you will get the hang of it with a little practice. Don't give up!
Above all, this is NOT a display that I take to parties... these are large events with lots of people where I am in competition for their attention. I use these maybe 2-3 times a year and only the February event at the university is the large one shown here. The other 2 displays are usually smaller with no more than 4-6 wire baskets, but the height draws a crowd and that makes it worth the trouble to me.

Last edited:

1. What are some creative booth ideas for a Pampered Chef event?

Some booth ideas for a Pampered Chef event could include a "mini kitchen" set up, a cooking demonstration station, a tasting table with samples of recipes made with Pampered Chef products, a raffle or giveaway table, and a photo booth area with fun props and signs promoting Pampered Chef.

2. How can I make my Pampered Chef booth stand out at a crowded event?

To make your Pampered Chef booth stand out at a crowded event, try using eye-catching banners and signs, incorporating bright and colorful decorations, offering interactive activities such as cooking demos or games, and providing free samples or giveaways to attract potential customers.

3. Can you provide some examples of successful Pampered Chef booth setups?

Some successful Pampered Chef booth setups include a "kitchen party" theme with a cozy and inviting atmosphere, a "farmers market" style booth with fresh produce and Pampered Chef products displayed, and a "holiday baking" theme with festive decorations and baked goods made using Pampered Chef tools.

4. Are there any promotional materials available to help advertise my Pampered Chef booth at an event?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of promotional materials such as banners, posters, flyers, and social media graphics that can be customized with your booth information and event details. These materials can be ordered through the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant.

5. Can I incorporate other products or businesses into my Pampered Chef booth setup?

While the main focus of your booth should be on Pampered Chef products, you can certainly incorporate other complementary products or businesses into your setup. This could include partnering with a local bakery for baked goods to showcase your cooking tools, or displaying handmade kitchen accessories from a small business. Just be sure to follow any guidelines or restrictions set by the event organizers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • PCLaurel
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Wildfire