• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Complete Solution Center Survey: My Experience and Curiosity

In summary, the Solution Center Survey is a way for HO to get feedback from their customers. Most people who have received the survey have given it high marks. There are some complaints about how difficult it can be to get an answer from HO, but most people seem to be happy with the survey itself.
ChefNic
I got , and just finished, the Solution Center Survey...
Has any of you gotten this before? Just wondering how 'special' I am!! :rolleyes:
heheee

I have never gotten one but would sure like to give my 2 sense on that survey.

I got one tonight and will fill it out tomorrow. It will be hard to answer though as I've called HO 3 times in the last 2 days and talked to 3 different people so I hope they give me an idea of which call it was.

i got one also

This is something new! It's about time they asked for feedback. You are right, it's hard to know who they're talking about when we have to call so often.

There is a place at the end for comments.

I just got one this morning too. I like that they're finally asking our input:)

I got one too, but haven't replied yet. That's really nice that they care what we think. This is such a great company!

I had MAJOR problems with my first recruit's first order, that HO couldn't seem to resolve easily. Luckily, it all got fixed eventually. I got the survey, in part, because of that. Because I got one before when there was an issue with an order. I find that I get more accurate information via the email responses but I hate to wait so long to get an answerr!

Trish Kidd
Toolbelt Trish in Texas

Hmmmm. I haven't gotten one yet but would love to give them my feed back. I hate trying to call them a simple question takes hours to get answered, and everyone seems to follow different rules. One will say one thing then the next person will say something completely different.

Got mine and answered it today - thank God for thet comments area!~!~

Are the surveys from when you e-mailed HO, or when you called, or both?? Do they e-mail the survey to you?

I think I've called HO almost every day in the past 2 weeks. I'm surprised I haven't gotten a survey. Maybe they are worried about what I would say.

gilliandanielle said:
Are the surveys from when you e-mailed HO, or when you called, or both?? Do they e-mail the survey to you?

They emailed the survey. I haven't emailed them in awhile, I've called; so I guess that's why I got one.

I got the survey by email last night. I had called HO twice in two days. I gave them all great marks except for the one where it ask was the rep easy to understand - i gave them as lowest as possible on that b/c most of them do not speak english it seems!!!!

I am sure that they didn't send me one because they didn't want to hear my opinion, LOL!!

What is the Solution Center Survey?

The Solution Center Survey is a tool used by Pampered Chef to gather feedback from customers about their experiences with the company's products and services. It helps us understand what we are doing well and where we can improve.

How do I access the Solution Center Survey?

The Solution Center Survey can be accessed by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Solution Center" tab. From there, you can select the "Survey" option.

How long does it take to complete the Solution Center Survey?

The length of the survey can vary depending on your responses, but most customers are able to complete it in 5-10 minutes.

What type of questions will be asked on the Solution Center Survey?

The survey will ask about your overall satisfaction with Pampered Chef, the quality of our products, the ordering process, and your experience with our consultants. It may also include specific questions about a recent purchase or interaction with our company.

Is the Solution Center Survey anonymous?

Yes, the survey is completely anonymous. Your responses will not be linked to your personal information or account. This allows for honest and unbiased feedback that is crucial for us to improve our services.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • ChefJoyJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • babywings76