• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discontinued Stationary Lot: $25 + Free Shipping!

In summary, the "Discontinued Stationary Lot" includes a variety of discontinued Pampered Chef stationary products, typically at least 5 different products. All items are brand new and in their original packaging. The lot cannot be customized, but shipping is free within the United States.
chefhelen
View attachment 26836 View attachment 26837View attachment 26836 View attachment 26837 View attachment 26838I have some discontinued stationary products from Nancy's Artworks and Pampered Chef, asking $25 for the lot with Free Shipping.Included is:eek:ver 200 door prize slips
blank door hangers (print all your info) 66 sheets- 2 hangers to a sheet
checkered printer paper 16 sheets
Perforated post cards- fruit design 7 sheets of 4
pen flags- 1 sheet of 16
large blank labels 15 sheets- 30 to a sheet
Memo size envelopes- 200
recipe cards 38
Blank Business card paper - 11 sheets- 10 to a sheet
Letter size stationary- 22 sheets
note cards with envelopes 25
Business card case
Bank Bag
Bring a friend get a gift stamp
I love the Pampered Chef pin
Sizzling Sales pin

Last edited:
Do any of the paperwork listed have logos?

Wow, that's quite a lot of stationary products! I'm sure there are many people who would be interested in these items, especially since they are from discontinued collections. I'm curious, are these items new or have they been used? Also, could you provide any pictures of the products? Thank you!

Q: What does the "Discontinued Stationary Lot" include?

The "Discontinued Stationary Lot" includes a variety of discontinued Pampered Chef stationary products, such as notepads, pens, and stickers.

Q: How many items are included in the "Discontinued Stationary Lot"?

The exact number of items included in the "Discontinued Stationary Lot" may vary, but it typically includes at least 5 different products.

Q: Are the items in the "Discontinued Stationary Lot" brand new?

Yes, all items included in the "Discontinued Stationary Lot" are brand new and in their original packaging.

Q: Can I choose which specific products I want in the "Discontinued Stationary Lot"?

No, the "Discontinued Stationary Lot" is pre-packaged and the specific products cannot be chosen. However, you will receive a variety of products in each lot.

Q: Is shipping free for the "Discontinued Stationary Lot"?

Yes, shipping is free for the "Discontinued Stationary Lot" within the United States.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cwinter474
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cwinter474
  • Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • Jules711