• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Wash Vinyl Tablecloths in the Washer?

In summary, the glassware tote and card table tablecloth are being sold as a set and cannot be separated. The glassware tote measures 14" x 10" x 8" and the card table tablecloth measures 34" x 34" x 29". The glassware tote is new in package, while the card table tablecloth is gently used. The glassware tote is made of durable, clear plastic and the card table tablecloth is made of 100% cotton. The card table tablecloth is designed to fit most standard 34" x 34" card tables, but it's recommended to double check the dimensions of your specific table before purchasing.
Sheila
Gold Member
**SOLD*** NIP Glassware Tote $15 (includes shipping)
- - - - - - - - - -​
**SOLD** NEW Pampered Chef (Card Table Sized) White Vinyl Tablecloth. 52"X52" $20 (includes priority shipping)
- - - - - - - - - -​

**Currently Available**
USED Pampered Chef (Card Table Sized) White Vinyl Tablecloth. 52"X52" $15 (includes priority shipping)I got it with a bunch of other items a consultant was selling & it was already dirty. I cleaned the front except for a small 1" or so section along one border (under the seam, but shows) and didn't mess with the back, it has stains too. Not sure if you can wash these in the washer or not, I never tried! It's designed to fit a card table, so if you take one with you to do shows, it's perfect. Logo on all 4 edges, so you could technically put the bad spot on the edge in the back if you needed to.https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/150695_10200295747101523_1108482316_n.jpg https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/321479_10200295755141724_760599826_n.jpg https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/227764_10200295755341729_1896361926_n.jpg

Last edited:
Sheila,
I'm interested in the new white tablecloth. How can I reach you?

My e-mail is in my signature. Send me your e-mail address & I'll invoice you through PayPal.

1. Can I purchase just the glassware tote without the card table tablecloth?

Unfortunately, the glassware tote and card table tablecloth are being sold as a set and cannot be separated.

2. What are the dimensions of the glassware tote and card table tablecloth?

The glassware tote measures 14" x 10" x 8" and the card table tablecloth measures 34" x 34" x 29".

3. Is the glassware tote and card table tablecloth in new or used condition?

The glassware tote is new in package, while the card table tablecloth is gently used.

4. What materials are the glassware tote and card table tablecloth made of?

The glassware tote is made of durable, clear plastic and the card table tablecloth is made of 100% cotton.

5. Will the glassware tote and card table tablecloth fit most standard card tables?

Yes, the card table tablecloth is designed to fit most standard 34" x 34" card tables. However, we recommend double checking the dimensions of your specific table before purchasing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pckelly
  • PigletsMom
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kylev
  • Candi_f