• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Treasure Chest of Pampered Chef Goodies - 10+ Shipping!

Hi Denise, I sent you a private conversation with my info. It should be showing in your chef success inbox.
kcnancy
Gold Member
20180804_200612.jpg
20180804_200459.jpg
20180804_200309.jpg
20180804_200127.jpg
This 'lot' of trinkets is a little treasure chest with consultant goodies. This will all fit into a small flat rate mailing box. I am asking 10 + shipping for this bundle of joy. View media item 1376 Included in this is:3 Pampered Chef logo (chef's hat) ball point pens
1 Wahoo Recruiting Club Member Pen with neck lanyard
1 Pampered Chef pedometer (with new battery!)
2 pads + 1 holder of 'Have a Pampered Day' sticky notes
1 Pampered Chef (hat logo) with crystals key fob - never used
1 Pampered Chef (chicken logo) partial pad of sticky notes
2 pads of Feeding America Apple shaped sticky notes
1 pad generic chef sticky notes
3 HWC pins
10 assorted conference pins (around 2010-2011 time frame)
1 25th Anniversary logo'd bookmark (chef hat logo)
2 different 'I love what I do' pins
4 new SUPER STARTER lapel type pins
13 key charms (all new)
1 NIP Magic Kingdom charm holder
2 NIP 'This is your day Celebrate' charms (The old blue celebrate plate)
3 NIP Pampered Chef Charm holders
1 Smiley Face Charm Holder
1 Sizzlin Sales button
1 Pampered Chef 'spring into action' charm/zipper pull
1 Giant clip with logo, adhesive is unused on back of clip

Interested. Shipping to 60561

Denise K said:
Interested. Shipping to 60561
Hi Denise, shipping a flat rate small box is 7.20, so the total would be 17.20.

kcnancy said:
Hi Denise, shipping a flat rate small box is 7.20, so the total would be 17.20.
What is your email address so that I can PayPal you?

Denise K said:
What is your email address so that I can PayPal you?
Hi
Hi Denise, I sent you a private conversation with my info. It should be showing in your chef success inbox.

Did you get rid of these?

I might be interested in selling many of the items I purchased above. What is it that you are interested in? I kept the pens, the hook book mark and a few other items. Other than that, there wasn't much I really have use for. If I remember correctly, the chip clip was broken or didn't have a magnet. Most of the rest is still available. Let me know what you are interested in and I will come up with a price. I paid $10 plus shipping for all, so it will be less than that.

1. What is included in the "Treasure Chest of Pampered Chef Goodies - 10+ Shipping!"?

The "Treasure Chest of Pampered Chef Goodies" is a curated collection of our most popular and beloved kitchen tools and gadgets. It includes a variety of items such as knives, cookware, baking tools, and more. The exact contents may vary, but rest assured that you will receive a great selection of high-quality Pampered Chef products.

2. How much does shipping cost for the "Treasure Chest of Pampered Chef Goodies"?

The shipping cost for the "Treasure Chest of Pampered Chef Goodies" varies depending on your location and the weight of the package. The standard shipping rate starts at $10, but may be higher for international orders or expedited shipping.

3. Can I customize the items included in the "Treasure Chest of Pampered Chef Goodies"?

Unfortunately, the items in the "Treasure Chest of Pampered Chef Goodies" are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, we have carefully chosen a variety of products that we believe will be useful and enjoyable for any home cook.

4. Is the "Treasure Chest of Pampered Chef Goodies" eligible for any discounts or promotions?

The "Treasure Chest of Pampered Chef Goodies" is not eligible for any discounts or promotions. However, you may be able to redeem any rewards or points you have earned through our loyalty program towards the purchase.

5. Can I return or exchange items from the "Treasure Chest of Pampered Chef Goodies"?

Unfortunately, due to the discounted price and limited quantities of the "Treasure Chest of Pampered Chef Goodies", we are not able to accept returns or exchanges. However, if you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
  • kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Stephanie Hays
Replies