• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sold Going Out of Business... Lots of Supplies Available

I do not have the catalogs available at this time. I do have the wedding shower invitations and postcards for team members left. I will be posting more in a few weeks, but at this time, that is all I have left.
dlsmeal
Here are some more items I have available:
18 NEW Spring/Summer 2014 Catalogs
6 unopened packs of PC Wedding Shower Invitations + 75 additional invites and 65 additional envelopes
3 Hostess With the Mostess Journals (for Hostess Gifts)
Stampin' Up set: Thank You For Your Business; For a Great Hostess; Thank You For Your Patience; I Love What I Do and You Can Too!l Special Offer!; Bring A Friend!; Great New Additions! and A Gift For You!
Wahoo Girl DVD (videos)
Training CD's: Recruiting from Maybe to Yes; Customer Care: Taking Care Of Business; Coaching Downline Leaders; High Impact Host Coaching
Drawing Slips (probably about 1000)
Postcard Invitations: 2 packs Mexican in Minutes; 3 packs + Comfort Foods/Sweet Favorites; 12 invites (not packs)- Italian Made Easy; 6 packs Come Taste The Fun; 10 packs You're Invited To A Cooking Show; 1 pack You Make The Party Complete; 9 Packs with a White Deep Covered Baker; 17 packs + 1-2 loose packs with the Hazlenut Torte; 2 packs plus 1-2 open packs Come Taste The Fun.10 Postcards/Cards "Thank You For Hosting a Party!
100's assorted recipe cards
7 Your Life, Your Way DVD's (green case)
16 Discover the Chef in You (white case)
100+ Assorted Pampered Chef postcards for team support/encouragement
36 Independent Consultant Agreements
New Director Recognition 2010 National Conference DVD
1 mini Spring 2014 catalog
2 Discover Us Brochures
The Pampered Chef Discover The Chef In You Padded Polka Dot 3 Ring Binder with tabs for working your business.
100+ sale receipts for printing on computer
5 Grow With Us Brochures
Sweet N Simple Display Cards
Let The Magic Begin Posters (9)
Big Recipe Cards
1 current Host Planner

What area are you in? I am in Massachusetts...any chance you are close to me?

I am interested in the polka dot 3 ring binder, recipe cards, hostess with the mostess journals, stampin up set and catalogs depending on cost for items and shipping costs...thank you, Chris

I am in Pennsylvania

I can package up those items, and see how much it would be to ship them. Could you email me your address. We can work out the rest of the details that way.

I emailed you. I just need your address so I can get the shipping quote. Thanks!

I am interested in the spring/summer 2014 catalogs, the consultant agreements and the recipe cards. How much? I am in East Nassau NY, zip code 12062. Do you by any chance have any display items (PC table cloth, banners, etc.)? Thanks! Audra

Sorry, I no longer have those available. I have the wedding shower invites and the post cards for team members left. I will be posting more in a few weeks, but at this time, that is all I have left. Sorry abentley.

Is the host planner the same as the consultant planner? If so, do you still have it? My zip is 04240

Do you still have the NEW Spring summer catalogs? Im in SC 29045 How much are they?

1. What items are available for purchase in the "Sold Going Out of Business" sale?

There is a wide variety of Pampered Chef products available for purchase in the "Sold Going Out of Business" sale. This includes cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and more. You can browse the selection online or visit one of our store locations.

2. Are the prices discounted in the "Sold Going Out of Business" sale?

Yes, all items in the "Sold Going Out of Business" sale are heavily discounted. You can find great deals on high-quality Pampered Chef products during this sale.

3. Can I still use my Pampered Chef warranty for items purchased during the "Sold Going Out of Business" sale?

Yes, all products purchased during the "Sold Going Out of Business" sale are still covered under the Pampered Chef warranty. If you have any issues with your purchase, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. Can I use my Pampered Chef consultant discount on items in the "Sold Going Out of Business" sale?

Unfortunately, the consultant discount cannot be applied to items in the "Sold Going Out of Business" sale. However, the discounted prices are already significantly lower than the consultant discount, so you can still get a great deal.

5. Are there any restrictions on returns or exchanges for items purchased in the "Sold Going Out of Business" sale?

All sales in the "Sold Going Out of Business" sale are final. This means that we are unable to accept returns or exchanges on any items purchased during this sale. Please make sure to carefully review your purchases before completing your transaction.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedposey
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Dorothy
  • LeslieRenee
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
bentleymommy
  • Kerri1952