• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sold 3 Mini Loaf Pans & 3 Prep Bowl Sets

In summary, Becky stalled for a year before finally making the jump to becoming a PC consultant. She had several recruiters call her, but she was hesitant to commit.
JAE
Had a great show tonight. There were 15 guests, and sales were $693 with three more orders coming in later. I made the pumpkin bread using the small batter bowl mix from Homemade for the Holidays. Had the bread baking while guests arrived. Cut up the four loaves while they were still warm. Sold 3 Stoneware Mini Loaf Pans! I've rarely sold those in my entire career as a consultant.
I also talked about the Prep Bowls being great for gifts, getting 6 in a set to use for 6 different gifts. Sold 3 of those sets. I only sold one Small Batter Bowl, though. People thought it was a great idea. They also loved the cranberry bark, but other than Prep Bowls, no one bought much that I used to make that - just one Food Chopper and a Scraper or two. I really talked up and showed the Simple Additions, but I only sold one set of Cranberry Appetizer Plates.
Doing the same recipes Thursday night, so I'll see if I can sell more Mini Loaf Pans.

Yea JAE!!! I just got home from a good show too! $650 in sales w/ outside orders to come.....a Jan. booking, and 2 VERY HOT recruit leads!:D :D :D

I'm going to be doing the Homemade for the Holidays theme for the Fundraiser I'm doing on Sat......hope it is as successful as your show!

You did great, too, Becky. I didn't get any bookings and didn't even talk to anyone personally about becoming a consultant. It was so busy, I didn't ask every guest if she would like to host her own show. I asked almost everyone, but I know I missed a few. The crowd got loud a few times, too, so it was hard for me to get everything in.
I like this show, though. It was very simple. My sister is having one Thursday, and I'm having her have the bread all mixed up ahead of time so I can add the spices and put it in the pan and into the oven. It wasn't quick enough tonight because I didn't have the host mix up the batter for me. She did wash up my dishes, though. I was so busy I didn't see her do it, so I couldn't tell her not to.

JAE said:
You did great, too, Becky. I didn't get any bookings and didn't even talk to anyone personally about becoming a consultant. It was so busy, I didn't ask every guest if she would like to host her own show. I asked almost everyone, but I know I missed a few. The crowd got loud a few times, too, so it was hard for me to get everything in.
I like this show, though. It was very simple. My sister is having one Thursday, and I'm having her have the bread all mixed up ahead of time so I can add the spices and put it in the pan and into the oven. It wasn't quick enough tonight because I didn't have the host mix up the batter for me. She did wash up my dishes, though. I was so busy I didn't see her do it, so I couldn't tell her not to.

I consider it a gift from God when the host does my dishes for me!:love:

Both of my recruit leads were people who I have been talking to on a regular basis about signing.....it just seems that both of them are getting VERY close to doing it. One has been hesitating, because her other experience with a PC consultant was with the same director whom you have had experience with(;) ;) ), and she said that almost felt like a stalker.........so she has been leery of signing since then.

Just bumping to brag a little, but mostly bumping to give an idea to anyone looking for one. Would love to hear your success stories too. What works for one may work for others, too. I have found that what works at one show of mine sometimes bombs at another show. I'll report after Thursday's show where I'll do the same thing.

ChefBeckyD said:
I consider it a gift from God when the host does my dishes for me!:love:

Both of my recruit leads were people who I have been talking to on a regular basis about signing.....it just seems that both of them are getting VERY close to doing it. One has been hesitating, because her other experience with a PC consultant was with the same director whom you have had experience with(;) ;) ), and she said that almost felt like a stalker.........so she has been leery of signing since then.

Hey.... I stalled literally for a year. I was right on the edge for a long time. Recruiters kept calling me to attend meetings at their home but everyone was so far away.

After letting it go for a few months, I FINALLY checked into it myself. I found a consultant who happened to be my son's room mother! I THANK GOD she was so patient with all of my questions AND persistent with me to join. I attended ONE meeting at her home and I was hooked.

I know not all people are the same and some prefer to be left alone but her stalking me was the best thing she could've done!:D

Denarella said:
Hey.... I stalled literally for a year. I was right on the edge for a long time. Recruiters kept calling me to attend meetings at their home but everyone was so far away.

After letting it go for a few months, I FINALLY checked into it myself. I found a consultant who happened to be my son's room mother! I THANK GOD she was so patient with all of my questions AND persistent with me to join. I attended ONE meeting at her home and I was hooked.

I know not all people are the same and some prefer to be left alone but her stalking me was the best thing she could've done!:D

Ummm, I think this situation I am talking about was not like that.....seriously! There is a difference between persistence and what was happening here. I'm persistent....I've been carrying on a conversation with her since January....and she is almost ready to sign. The other person actually scared her, and I've heard the same story from others about this person.

ChefBeckyD said:
Ummm, I think this situation I am talking about was not like that.....seriously! There is a difference between persistence and what was happening here. I'm persistent....I've been carrying on a conversation with her since January....and she is almost ready to sign. The other person actually scared her, and I've heard the same story from others about this person.

I wasnt being negative about being persistent. I'm just saying that some people need to be persuaded...there's no reason to get snippy....

Denarella said:
I wasnt being negative about being persistent. I'm just saying that some people need to be persuaded...there's no reason to get snippy....
I'm sorry - I wan't being snippy at all - that was totally not what I was being! And I said nothing about you being negative - I was just explaining that this was a different situation than what you were talking about.

Wow! Can't believe I got chewed out for that!

ChefBeckyD said:

Becky, what kinds of behaviors were scary to her? Just wondering to see if I do any of them. Same as what someone said about everyone being different, someone might be scared by behavior others aren't, but it's good to be "aware" just in case. lol.

I'm so excited for you two ladies having such great shows. I LOVE that pumpkin bread, and am "famous" for it (add cup of Ghiradelli chips into plain batter & you will be too. lol). Never thought of showcasing it. Could do 2 different recipes, even targer Tastefully Simple consultants wanting to pre-bake mixes for their shows. lol :)

its_me_susan said:
Becky, what kinds of behaviors were scary to her? Just wondering to see if I do any of them. Same as what someone said about everyone being different, someone might be scared by behavior others aren't, but it's good to be "aware" just in case. lol.

I'm so excited for you two ladies having such great shows. I LOVE that pumpkin bread, and am "famous" for it (add cup of Ghiradelli chips into plain batter & you will be too. lol). Never thought of showcasing it. Could do 2 different recipes, even targer Tastefully Simple consultants wanting to pre-bake mixes for their shows. lol :)

Susan,
The consultant in question was a man, who was very "touchy-feely", (hugging and touching all of the women at the show) and even after she said "NO" to the opportunity (because she didn't want him to be her director) he wouldn't leave her alone - called her on a regular basis, and kept telling her he wouldn't give up until she said yes. She said it actually got frightening. Enough so that she finally called HO to complain....that was the only way she could get him to stop.

Denarella said:

Dena, I read it to be her kind-of being funny about THIS person wasn't just persistant, but "beyond" in almost a freakish way. Not really responding to you personally, but to all of us.

ChefBeckyD said:
Susan,
The consultant in question was a man, who was very "touchy-feely", (hugging and touching all of the women at the show) and even after she said "NO" to the opportunity (because she didn't want him to be her director) he wouldn't leave her alone - called her on a regular basis, and kept telling her he wouldn't give up until she said yes. She said it actually got frightening. Enough so that she finally called HO to complain....that was the only way she could get him to stop.

Oh ok, phew ~ that's not me! :)

its_me_susan said:
Oh ok, phew ~ that's not me! :)

Being a man or being touchy-feely? (Sorry, couldn't resist...) :angel:

janetupnorth said:
Being a man or being touchy-feely? (Sorry, couldn't resist...) :angel:

:D I'll never tell. Hee hee. Just kidding ~ both! Although I am rather affectionate with my team. Just love them. They really do become family don't they? :) Love the friends you make through this business. VERY supportive, nice, "real".

:)

its_me_susan said:
Dena, I read it to be her kind-of being funny about THIS person wasn't just persistant, but "beyond" in almost a freakish way. Not really responding to you personally, but to all of us.

By the way, I hope you don't mind that I "chimed in" (that's what I call it when my kids give an unrequested opinion).

Typed words can be so difficult to understand "tone" sometimes. Wanted to share an "outsider's" impression.

its_me_susan said:
By the way, I hope you don't mind that I "chimed in" (that's what I call it when my kids give an unrequested opinion).

Typed words can be so difficult to understand "tone" sometimes. Wanted to share an "outsider's" impression.

I don't mind that you chimed in!:D

I re-read my post several times, and to me - I couldn't see anything snippy...so it was comforting to know that someone else read it the way I meant it!:thumbup:

its_me_susan said:
Although I am rather affectionate with my team. Just love them. They really do become family don't they? :) Love the friends you make through this business. VERY supportive, nice, "real".
Huge difference between being affectionate with one's team, and even repeat hosts/customers who you have gotten to know, and new customers/prospective team members! We're all close on my Director's team - hugs aren't a big deal. But I can't even imagine being touchy-feely with customers at shows. I'd have been scared off, too.

chefann said:
Huge difference between being affectionate with one's team, and even repeat hosts/customers who you have gotten to know, and new customers/prospective team members! We're all close on my Director's team - hugs aren't a big deal. But I can't even imagine being touchy-feely with customers at shows. I'd have been scared off, too.

Exactly! In fact, I have built a relationship with this host, and I CAN hug her and it's okay! She is a great person, and so I give alot of weight to the story that she told me about this experience. (like I don't think she was just imagining it or being too sensitive) It just creeped her, and her guests, out that the other consultant was hugging them as he met them!:eek: After that, she just decided that she didn't want to work with him, and have him be her director!

About as touchy-feely as I get at my shows is a handshake!;)

ChefBeckyD said:
I'm sorry - I wan't being snippy at all - that was totally not what I was being! And I said nothing about you being negative - I was just explaining that this was a different situation than what you were talking about.

Wow! Can't believe I got chewed out for that!

I wasnt "Chewing" anyone out. There is room on here sometimes to take someone's tone other than what the writer means. Sometimes your underlying tone can be a bit condesending, and being relatively new to this site and certainly to PC, its a shot to one's ego. Im a complete moron when it comes to all of this. When you were talking about potential new consultants, I was merely commenting on how my recruiter was relentless and was persistent and stalking me, which I greatly appreciated. I certainly was not undermining your situation but trying to be encouraging. I apologize if that's that the way you took it. I didn't think the situation warranted a "Ummm, I think this situation I am talking about was not like that.....seriously! There is a difference between persistence and what was happening here." Again, if I misunderstood YOUR response, then I apologize.

Dena - I just pm'd you.

1. What are the dimensions of the Mini Loaf Pans?

The Mini Loaf Pans measure 5.75 inches long, 3 inches wide, and 2 inches deep.

2. Are the Prep Bowl Sets microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, both the Mini Loaf Pans and Prep Bowl Sets are safe for use in the microwave and dishwasher.

3. Can I use the Mini Loaf Pans for baking other items besides bread?

Yes, the Mini Loaf Pans can also be used for baking small cakes, brownies, and even individual meatloaves.

4. How many ounces do the Prep Bowls hold?

The Prep Bowls have a 1-cup capacity, holding up to 8 ounces of ingredients.

5. Is the Mini Loaf Pan and Prep Bowl Set eligible for any discounts or promotions?

Unfortunately, we do not currently have any discounts or promotions for the Mini Loaf Pan and Prep Bowl Set. However, we do offer a 10% discount for first-time customers on their first purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mturock
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • amyscookinggear