• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ebay Americana Heart 1991: The Next Big Collectible | Limited Stock Available!

In summary, the new Americana Heart from i believe 1991 is selling for $387.00 on Ebay last week. Who would pay that ??? SO i guess that will be a great selling point for the new one ! It may be worth some big bucks someday. We need to sell 5 to earn the charm ?
D_Patel
just for the heck of it for the first americana heart from i believe 1991 , un real it sold on Ebay last week for $387.00.. Who would pay that ??? SO i guess that will be a great selling point for the new one ! It may be worth some big bucks someday. We need to sell 5 to earn the charm ?
Also i noticed some people are selling the conference bags from this year allready. Also people are selling the charms we earn for like $30.00 each .
Unreal.Kinda sad. Just my opinion. ;)

I'm with you on all those counts. :(

Ditto here!

My directors husband paid $375 for her americana heart. He surprised her for their anniversary. She had all of them but that one.

I think I could have lived without it and thought of all the other things I could have spent $375.00 on!!! That is my opinion...would hate the thought of spending that much on something like that!!!

$$$I would be thinking the same thing (What else I could have spend the $ on?) But, then again if only one of those hearts are worth $375 think of how much the ENTIRE collection will be worth!!! Mega Bucks!! :D

I have all of them but the first one too and I REALLY want that first one but there's no way I can afford that much! I would go as far as $50 but LOL getting it for that. :(

It's really sadthat our fellow consultants don't follow the guidelines of our company. There are so many forums for us to trade and sell our unwanted earned items to other consultants. That no only rids us of unwanted items, but it helps develop a network of other consultants across the country, the UK, and Canada!

So is there something against ebay? Consultants are selling on this site the exact same things-bracelets, charms, stock, purses. What is the difference? Just food for thought.

We're not supposed to be selling our things on Ebay. I remember reading that...maybe in Recipe for Success...or the Consultant Agreement...can't remember.

Yes you are right. It is in our handbook. I guess the point I was really trying to make is what would be the difference in selling it on here to a fellow consultant or selling on ebay to a consultant.

I agree!!I agree Laura, selling is selling. No matter where you are selling it, I don't think it matters. If we are not supposed to sell, than I guess that would mean anywhere. :D

Anyone can buy off ebay!! No one asks any questions as to whether you are a consultant or not. I bought a bunch of paperwork and stuff right after I signed up and no one asked whether I was a consultant or not. With the paperwork I suppose one could a assume that the only people that would buy it would be a consultant, but there are people on ebay selling Pampered Chef stones and everything NEW IN PACKAGE!!! That is the problem I have with ebay! Otherwise I love it!! I buy stuff from people on ebay all the time!

Wouldn't you guess though that "those people" selling all the new stuff are consultants? I don't know any other way of getting so much stock. Unless of course they are hosts who have shows all the time. There are several consultants who tell outright in their listings that they are consultants and actually have ebay stores. They obviously haven't read or do not care what the handbook says. So much for PC monitoring this.

PC on EBayEbay is NOT allowed. PC does care and I just turned somebody in. PC would like it to be only purchasing through a consultant. We offer a service which is why PC got started. For anyone that you find send the link to the Field service office via pampered chef and they will investigate. They are hurting your business! Stay vigilent.

luvs2sellit said:
So is there something against ebay? Consultants are selling on this site the exact same things-bracelets, charms, stock, purses. What is the difference? Just food for thought.

I understand what you're saying, Laura.

luvs2sellit said:
The difference between ebay and this site and sites like let's-make-a-deal is that we are moving things we don't need to other consultants that do need them. One of the rules on the approved sites are that we aren't to sell for more than we paid. I am assuming by the comments made within the "rules" that they have gotten the okay from Home Office to provide this service to us.

If we sell to customers through a site like ebay we are only hurting ourselves. Those sales do not count for lifetime sales (earning trips, etc.) and the customers don't get the guarantee and the show experience. Sometimes the customers get a deal but often they pay more than if they bought direct and that's before they add the shipping!

What types of Pampered Chef products can I find on eBay?

On eBay, you can find a wide variety of Pampered Chef products such as cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and specialty items. Some popular items include the classic stoneware, the food chopper, and the mix n' chop.

How can I ensure that the Pampered Chef products on eBay are authentic?

To ensure that you are purchasing authentic Pampered Chef products on eBay, make sure to check the seller's reputation and feedback ratings. You can also look for the official Pampered Chef logo and product descriptions that match the items sold on the official Pampered Chef website.

Are the prices for Pampered Chef products on eBay lower than retail prices?

The prices for Pampered Chef products on eBay may vary, but they are often lower than retail prices. However, keep in mind that some items may be sold at a higher price due to their rarity or discontinued status. It's always a good idea to compare prices and do research before making a purchase.

Can I return or exchange a Pampered Chef product purchased on eBay?

The return and exchange policies for Pampered Chef products purchased on eBay may vary depending on the seller. It's important to read the product description and seller's return policy before making a purchase. If you have any questions, you can also reach out to the seller directly.

Are there any additional fees or charges when purchasing Pampered Chef products on eBay?

In addition to the item's price, you may have to pay for shipping and handling fees when purchasing Pampered Chef products on eBay. These fees are determined by the seller and may vary. Some sellers may also charge sales tax depending on your location. It's important to review the total cost before completing your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Judybabe
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kdangel518
Replies
Views
Devin
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies