• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Guess who made the top 10 in sales at the executive banquet?

In summary, "So I Gotta Tell You Guys...." is a monthly blog series written by Pampered Chef founder, Doris Christopher, sharing personal experiences and tips related to cooking, entertaining, and running a successful business. Readers can submit topic ideas through the website and posts are not solely about promoting Pampered Chef products. It is encouraged to share the blog posts on personal websites and social media as long as credit is given to Pampered Chef and a link to the original post is provided.
lacychef
OK, I am not one to brag, but I was just so surprised/excited I have to tell ya! At our executive banquet, they announced the top 10 in sales & recruiting of course. I was shocked that I was #9 in sales:D
Even neater, when we got back to the hotel room afterwards, I had 6 missed calls from dh. (of course I thought something was wrong!) He was trying to call to congratulate me, because my ED had sent him a letter telling him about it. I was so touched:)
Now, I gotta get a frame for my certificate!

Congrats! That is great! I know I was thrilled to hear that I was one of 5 people in my directors cluster to earn conf for free! I think I was number 20 in sales, but #1 did over $100,000.

Congratulations!!

GOOD FOR YOU!!

Congratulations Lacy!!!! That's awesome!

Congrats Lacy!!!! That is really awesome!!! :D

Congratulations Lacy! What a wonderful way to be recognized!

A congratulations to you also Shana. No one in my Director's downline earned free conference and only three or four of us earned half price conference.

Good for you Lacey!

Tell us what your secrets are......

Congratulations! Glad DH knew how important it was too!

Congratulations!

Thanks guys! And congrats to you too Shana:)
Secrets? No secrets here; every incentive just drives me to work hard...I love the word FREE:) Plus, with the new bigger house payment, my income is suddenly more important!

congratulations!! That is awesome!!

1. What is "So I Gotta Tell You Guys...."?

"So I Gotta Tell You Guys...." is a series of blog posts written by our founder, Doris Christopher. In these posts, she shares her personal experiences, insights, and tips related to cooking, entertaining, and running a successful business.

2. How often are new posts published?

We publish new posts on a monthly basis. Make sure to subscribe to our blog or follow us on social media to stay updated on the latest posts.

3. Can I submit a topic or idea for a post?

Yes, we love hearing from our readers and customers! You can submit your ideas or topics through our contact form on the website. While we can't guarantee that all suggestions will be featured, we appreciate your input and will consider it for future posts.

4. Are the posts only about products from Pampered Chef?

While some posts may mention products from Pampered Chef, the main focus of "So I Gotta Tell You Guys...." is to share useful information and tips for cooking and entertaining. We believe in using high-quality tools and ingredients, but our posts are not solely about promoting our products.

5. Can I share the blog posts on my own website or social media?

Yes, you are welcome to share our blog posts on your website or social media as long as you credit Pampered Chef and provide a link back to the original post. We appreciate your support in spreading the word about our blog and company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lacychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • crystalscookingnow
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • chefann