• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Software for Managing Pampered Chef Business

In summary, Pampered Chef does not have a specific software for managing your business, but popular options such as QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel can be used. You can use any software that meets your business needs, and the cost will depend on the software you choose. There is no specific way to track sales and expenses, but keeping detailed records and using software or spreadsheets is recommended. You can also use multiple software programs for different aspects of your business.
maryellen
I was trying to find a better way to manage my business, and I had a friend of mine develop this software for me. He made it for me, however it is generic enough that it could be used for any small or home-based business. There are other software packages out there, but this does all of the same things, and is much less expensive ($15.00)

You can find the software on a couple of shareware sites (Winsite) in case you want to compare to others.

The software is called "My Small Business". It is a simple to use, database application. Here are some key features:

Customer recordkeeping
Inventory management that is automatically updated with sales
Create and print orders
Track sales and expenses by date range
Email order confirmation directly to your client
Customize by setting your own tax & shipping rates
Sort orders by customer or date

I actually will bring my laptop to a party, and it will create the orders, and keep track of inventory right there!

Here is a link to the website. It will tell you more about the features, and it has a free download of the demo program.

http://home.comcast.net/~thomps98/msb/

Good luck!

It sounds like this is pretty much what Pampered Partner does for us, which we get for FREE in our Starter Kit. Plus, we don't keep an inventory, so I'm not sure what you mean by inventory management. For those of you who don't use Contact Management in Pampered Partner, I strongly recommend it!! It gives you a "tickler report" each day as to who you've entered to contact and you can categorize it based on what purpose you'd be contacting them about. It's a great way to manage your calls and follow ups to your customers! :)

What software do I need to manage my Pampered Chef business?

Pampered Chef does not have a specific software for managing your business. However, we recommend using popular software such as QuickBooks or Microsoft Excel to track your sales, expenses, and inventory.

Can I use any software for managing my Pampered Chef business?

Yes, you can use any software that meets your business needs. Some popular options include QuickBooks, Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, and even specialized direct sales software.

Is there a cost for using software to manage my Pampered Chef business?

The cost will depend on the software you choose to use. Some options may have a one-time purchase fee, while others may have a monthly subscription fee. We recommend researching and comparing different software options to find one that fits your budget.

Is there a specific way to track my Pampered Chef sales and expenses?

No, there is no specific way to track your sales and expenses for your Pampered Chef business. However, we recommend keeping detailed records of all transactions and using software or spreadsheets to organize and analyze your data.

Can I use multiple software programs to manage different aspects of my Pampered Chef business?

Yes, you can use multiple software programs to manage different aspects of your business. For example, you may use QuickBooks for tracking your finances and Google Sheets for managing your inventory. Just make sure to keep all of your records organized and up-to-date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • jcsmilez
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • krahema
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies