• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My $1000 Show with Pampered Chef! 23% Commission!

In summary, Rachel is doing well this month. She has already earned two free shows and is close to earning a third. She is also close to completing her first $1000 show.
pampered_racheal
I have been with Pampered Chef for a year now. Up until this month I had only done 4 shows. This month I have done 3 shows already. My last show the night of the party she was at $525. She called me today and she has another $490 in orders and is waiting on 2 more. WOW a $1000 show. Then I got to looking at the commision That put me at 23%. I did the math and that other 3% really adds up its $50. I am at $1670 for the month and still have another show to do. I cant beleive I will get close to $400, and I am only $300 from the second show tote for FREE. Nothing could be better than PC.

Even BetterMy husband told me I could use my commisions on the new product. I am soooooo over excited. :p

Good for You!I am happy to hear about your successes! Way to go Rachel. Keep going!

Way to Go!Awesome Rachel!

I am excited this month also. I submitted a $1700 Fund Raiser show at the beginning of the month (earned the tote) and have a show closing Friday that will earn me the 2nd Show to go piece. Then --- four more shows (possibly 5) this month. I am so jazzed! If all goes as scheduled, I am sure this will be my biggest month ever (I have been with PC for 1.5 years).

Way to go Rachel and Shari!! You both ROCK!!!
Cheers,
Angela

You both are doing GREAT! Keep that momentum going! They say that what you do in your business today will really pay off 3 monts from now. Be sure to do Morning After Calls to all those guests, as well as Out of the Box calls when they get their products. That will really keep your name in front of them and maybe they'll think about hosting in the future. Way to go!

It just keeps getting better!The possible 5th show this month just confirmed! At my last show one of the guests scheduled a show of her own in October and then said, this month was her month to host her bunko club and if it was okay with them, she would like me to do an abbreviated demo on the 26th.

I just got the confirmation - it's a first for me 1 host with 2 shows in 2 months!

I think I will do the potstickers and do them ahead of time and talk about the products I used and some of the new products and what will be discontinued and then demo the 4 folds. How does that sound to all of you?

1. How can I earn 23% commission with a $1000 Pampered Chef show?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn 23% commission on all sales made at your $1000 show. This means that for every $1000 in sales, you will earn $230 in commission. This commission will be paid out to you by Pampered Chef after the show is completed.

2. Is there a minimum sales requirement for a $1000 show?

Yes, in order to qualify for a $1000 show with Pampered Chef, the host must have at least $1000 in sales. However, you can still earn commission on shows with lower sales amounts, starting at 20% for shows with $200-$749 in sales.

3. Can I combine multiple orders to reach the $1000 sales requirement?

No, the $1000 in sales must come from one single show in order to qualify for the 23% commission rate. However, you can combine individual orders from multiple customers to reach the $1000 sales goal.

4. Are there any additional bonuses or rewards for hosting a $1000 Pampered Chef show?

Yes, in addition to the 23% commission, the host of a $1000 show will also receive free and discounted products based on the total sales of the show. The host can also earn a free product bundle when they book their own Pampered Chef show at their $1000 show.

5. How can I book a $1000 show with Pampered Chef?

If you are interested in hosting a $1000 show with Pampered Chef, you can reach out to a consultant or contact Pampered Chef directly. They will assist you in setting up a show and choosing a date that works for you and your guests. You can also host a virtual show if an in-person event is not possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christine Hughes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • chef131doreen