• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

soExcited! Signing 5Th Recruit Since Conference Tomorrow!

In summary, Brooke has been successful in recruiting and is busier now than before. She has 4 people that are in the works of signing and 1 qualified recruit. She is over-excited when talking to people about PC and is scaring potential recruits away. She is trying to change her attitute to make more connections.
pamperedmom2owen
Okay, I have really made recruiting a priority, and it is paying off! I've been so blessed the last few months! I had a lady from my credit union call me out of the blue Monday! She had been thinking about PC and knew I sold it, so she called to ask me some questions. I was going to meet with her the next day to answer anymore questions she had, but she was ready to sign! She just wanted to wait until Friday when she got paid! :p And my business is actually busier now than it had been before I started working to recruit! You just never know who is watching you! Plus I've got 2 more that plan to sign after they hold their shows to get the kit credit! Woo hoo! I will be walking at Conference this year! I can just feel it! :D

Congrats Brooke! That's awesome! I think when you ARE busier and you're having more shows, the recruiting potentials naturally increase because you're in front of more people. That's a good point that you never know who may be watching you and getting seeds planted in their heads without you even knowing it! Way to go!!!!! Keep up that momentum!

What's your secret?I am really excited about developing my own team and currently have 4 people that are in the works of signing, plus 1 qualified recruit already and was just wondering how you do your recruiting. I am overly excitable about sharing the opportunity that I feel like I've actually SCARED off 2 potential recruits. One was interested and got busy with work and decided to wait. The other contacted me from this board and we emailed back and forth several times and I haven't spoke with her after the 3rd set of emails. I continue to invite her to cluster meetings, but get no response.

I feel the same wayI went to Nat. Con. '05 and came back all pumped especially in the line of recruiting. I had one girl come to me out of the blue and sign as she was moving to AL, and the other one I meet at a festival I had a booth at to sign just before holding her show. I have had soooo many potiential recruits I would probably have to pull my shoes off to count that high, but they have never went through to sign up. What am I doing wrong, because I feel like I am scaring them away. I am bubbling over with excitement when talking to everybody about PC and just don't feel like I am being too pushy. What could be done to change this, because I too want to walk at Conference? :confused:

Angela Roark 431269
Ind. Future Director
Corning, AR

Awesome!!!This is fantastic news! I look forward to cheering you as you walk stage... why not try for Leadership Conference??

Recruiting is all about attitute, if you love what you do, people see that. If you ask, you will find people truly are interested. I just signed my 6th today for the month of November. It is amazing how many people just need someone to believe in them.

Keep up the great work!!!
Melody

What flyers are you sending through email? Are you using the company one or making one of your own?
Margit

Awesome job, Brooke!!!!! That's is absolutely amazing!

Check the dates...this thread is a few years old.

Way to go!!

Congrats!

Christ Follower said:
Check the dates...this thread is a few years old.

Doh! :indif::indif::indif:

Don'cha hate it when that happens!?

1. What is "soExcited!" and what is its significance?

"soExcited!" is a phrase often used to express enthusiasm or excitement about something. In this context, it likely refers to a significant event or milestone in the signing of a fifth recruit for an undisclosed organization or team.

2. How many recruits have been signed so far?

As the title suggests, five recruits have been signed since the conference tomorrow. This could mean that five new members have joined a team or organization, or that five individuals have been selected for a certain program or opportunity.

3. When will the conference take place?

The conference mentioned in the title will take place tomorrow. The exact time and location may vary and should be specified by the organization or team hosting the event.

4. What is the significance of the conference in relation to the signings?

The conference mentioned in the title is likely where the fifth recruit will be officially announced or introduced. It could also be where the organization or team will share more information about their new recruits and their plans for the future.

5. Is there any information available about the recruits or the organization involved?

Unfortunately, the title does not provide any specific information about the recruits or the organization involved. More information may be available at the conference mentioned or through further research on the organization or team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jessinthekitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • lindy0116
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
angel7581
  • Brenda.the.chef