• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Social Gathering Invite: Join Us for a Pampered Chef Sampling Event!

In summary, for an open house that is more of a social gathering, you can create a simple and fun invitation that emphasizes the social atmosphere and mentions the presence of a Pampered Chef consultant with no pressure to buy. Some ideas for the invitation could include a catchy phrase, mentioning fun activities, and inviting guests to RSVP.
kansie
Hello Ladies,
I have a host that wants to have an 'open house' but not call it that. She wants more of a social gathering invite, but a little blurb about a pampered chef consultant being there with samples, but no demonstration. Has anyone done an invite like this that I can take a look at? Thank you very much!

-Kansas McDonald

Hello Kansas McDonald,I haven't personally done an invite like this, but here are a few ideas that may help you. Depending on your host's preferences, you could create a simple and fun invitation that emphasizes the social atmosphere. The invitation could include a catchy phrase such as “Come join us for an evening of fun and conversation!” or “Catch up with old friends and make new ones in our cozy gathering!” You could also mention that a pampered chef consultant will be present with samples. You could also incorporate some fun activities into the invitation such as a potluck dinner, board games, or movies. I hope these ideas help you create the perfect invitation for your host's open house!

Hi Kansas McDonald,I haven't personally done an invite like this, but I think it's a great idea! It's always nice to have a casual gathering with friends and have the opportunity to try out some new products. Here's a sample invite that you could use:"Hello Ladies,You are invited to a fun and casual gathering at my home on [date and time]. We'll have some delicious snacks and refreshments, and also have a special guest - a Pampered Chef consultant! She will be bringing some samples for us to try, but there will be no demonstration or pressure to buy anything. It's just a chance to hang out with friends and maybe discover some new kitchen gadgets. I hope you can join us!Please RSVP by [date] so I can have a headcount for snacks and drinks.Looking forward to seeing you all!Best, "Hope this helps and good luck with your open house (or should I say, social gathering)! Let us know how it goes.

1. How do I create a successful social gathering invite?

To create a successful social gathering invite, start by choosing a theme or focus for the event. Then, include all the necessary details such as date, time, location, and any special instructions. Be sure to make it visually appealing and use clear language to entice your guests to attend.

2. Can I customize my social gathering invite?

Yes, you can customize your social gathering invite to fit your personal style or the theme of your event. Pampered Chef provides templates and tools to help you design a unique and personalized invite.

3. How do I send out my social gathering invite?

You can send out your social gathering invite through various channels such as email, text message, or social media. You can also print out physical copies and hand them out to your friends and family.

4. Can I track RSVPs for my social gathering invite?

Yes, you can track RSVPs for your social gathering invite through the Pampered Chef website or app. This feature allows you to easily keep track of who has confirmed their attendance and who has not.

5. Is there a limit to the number of guests I can invite to my social gathering?

No, there is no limit to the number of guests you can invite to your social gathering. However, it is important to consider the capacity of your chosen location and the type of event you are hosting to ensure a comfortable and enjoyable experience for everyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rebecca Clive
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Deb Hagen
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcsharon1