• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Your Favorite Item from the TTA Simple Additions Collection?

a little disappointed with the knives. I was really hoping they would be better. I think I'm going to send them back. I also love the bowls with the dots. I think the green one is really pretty. I also love the oven mitt. I think the steak knives are really cool looking. I'm not sure about the measuring spoons, I'm going to have to test them out. Overall, I'm really happy with my purchase!
Is the adj. scoop supposed to be for liquid too? Is so it doesnt work once you have to measure more than 5oz I think (not looking at the scoop right now). There is a well in the bottom of the scoop that causes stuff to leak. Is anyone elses like this?

DebbieJ said:
I'm sure it will fit better once it's washed.

I don't see it shrinking up a full 2 inches!
I'm thinking they may...after hearing enough complaints...redesign it/ adjust it... surely it wasn't meant to be that huge! If men's hands can't fit...WHAT woman will it fit???
I've sent HO a note about not being satisfied... we'll see.

Well, I used my green Santoku while making lunch today....for starters, it is VERY sharp - I was glad for that. I also like the way it fit in my hand. It's about the size of the Utility Knife, but works like the Santoku Knife, so I actually really like using it. My reservations still are 1. Will the green coating come off? and 2. Will I be able to sharpen it?

I washed my oven mitt and it fits PERFECTLY! Just wash it! You'll like it then, I promise!

And it is CERTAINLY better than that red silicone hunk of junk!!!!

raebates said:
Ewwwwww! (Giggle, giggle :p ) Nope. At least, not as much as the Serving Tongs.

I will never look at these two products the same again!!!!

BethCooks4U said:
WOW! You have self-control!! Most of us tell the kids to get their own dinner when a package arrives!:p

Isn't that the truth?

I love, love, love the salad chopper! It worked perfectly on my chopped salad. I can't wait to use it on egg, tuna and chicken salads!

Diane

I made the Tropical Rum Cake today, and used the serrated peeler to peel the mango and kiwi. LOVE IT!! I'm not used to the horizontal-style, so that will take a little getting used to, but the blade was fantastic!Here's a tip for that cake, too: don't slice the mango, dice it into little teeny pieces. The one I got wasn't super ripe and, while it looked great with slices fanned out on the top of the cake, dice would be easier to eat.

I made a lemon torte today that was awesome. I love the torte pans. I was afraid they would stick but the cake just fell right out. I put in on my large round platter and it looked REALLY nice. I used the new stencil set to decorate them and it was OK but would have worked nicer if the torte filling would have been stiffer.

I don't like anything because I don't have my samples yet. I guess I just like my catalogs..hahaha because I just got my change over kit. HEHEHE.
I really like the woven collection and the 3 tiered stand, but I think I am going to like the SALAD chopper the DOTS!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! God, I am I WINING or WHAT...LOL

It's OK Jill, I totally understand. I felt the same way when I started!! I love the woven collection also. I actually have the woven round on my kitchen table on top of this season dishtowel. I have a small round table and it's the perfect size as a kind of 'runner'.

Jilley...I just have to say that I was on this site (www.colorfulimages.com) before, picking out a new check design, and once I chose it...they showed me about 5 other things (cover, notepads, folders, etc) that was in the same design....all I could think of was you and your everything matching! hehe ;)

Very funny..yup that is me. You can bet every thing matches. Folders, covers, stampers, pads, pens.....EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jilleysue said:
Very funny..yup that is me. You can bet every thing matches. Folders, covers, stampers, pads, pens.....EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't try to match everything, because I love bargains...instead, I have to coordinate everything!

DebbieJ said:
And it is CERTAINLY better than that red silicone hunk of junk!!!!

Okay, I'll try washing mine, but don't diss my silicone mit :p . I LOVE mine. I use it all the time--especially when handling something wet.

Katie,
Can you post the lemon torte recipe you made?
Thanks
Teresa

Sure can. I'll post it in the recipe tips section.

Okay...Here's my fav! I love love love the dots small round bowl....It really is the perfect size for a salad! I had left over chicken from the 30min chicken and made a salad in the bowl.....It is the perfect size for a meal size salad....I am going to push customers to buy these as a set of four or six! Definitely my fav! oh! and then they have to buy the salad choppers and book a May show so they can get the salad spinner half price! woohoo!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennLizFran
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • kdangel518
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Jen1409
  • KellyTheChef