• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

soWhats Your Favorite New Product?

In summary, the products that David Meenan spoke about at the launch event include the Salad Claws, the Three-tier tower, the Cake Pedestal, the Simply Sweet cookbook, the Pink Martini glasses, the cake stand, the salad claws, the bamboo small snack bowls, the rubs and sprinkles, the dessert cookbook, the muffin pan, the dots glasses, the grilling tray, the new rubs and sauces, and the pink stuff.
crystalscookingnow said:
It's not just the plunger though that's changed, right? I thought the actual pitcher was different too.

The only thing that changed with the pitcher is the dots design.

Why then are they now making such a big deal out of the hot liquid being able to be used? I'm confused. Doesn't take much.

crystalscookingnow said:
Why then are they now making such a big deal out of the hot liquid being able to be used? I'm confused. Doesn't take much.

Because the plunger before couldn't handle the hot liquid. It would warp. Now it can! Didn't I read that we can now order replacement plungers too?

ShelbyMichalek said:
I'm also excited about this because a LOT of people have asked if we have a metal muffin pan and loaf pan. Most of my customer base is older and lifting stoneware is NOT something on their "wish to do" list. Now instead of saying "we don't have that, sorry" now I can say "Yes! We do, in fact those were just introduced!" I'm pretty excited about that.

Personally I'm really excited about the Cake Pedestal and the Pink Dots Glasses. I earned the Pedestal already because I signed up in November and qualified in my 1st 30 days and as of next Monday, I'll have earned the HWC products.
SOO excited!

I had a customer ask me about a metal muffin pan at my show on Sunday, told her it is coming out in March and got a booking because of it!! WAHOO!

I like all the new products!

Di_Can_Cook said:
I would like to see them introduce a lid for the cake stand next ... what about those of us who have leftovers?

YES!! Or what about if we arent' serving our beautiful frosted cake at home and need to take it somewhere?

straitfan said:
YES!! Or what about if we arent' serving our beautiful frosted cake at home and need to take it somewhere?
That's what I said when they showed it at the meeting. When she unscrewed the platter from the base, and they said "It makes for easy transport!". I said- "why would I transport it? My cake would be exposed!" That's still my #1 product-wish for our Entertaining-line...some things to TRANSPORT our food on/in using our beautiful platters!But other than that, I'm not sure what my favorite will be. Nothing jumps out as "I HAVE TO USE THAT"...but I do really like all that they came out with. The Bamboo Claws will probably be one, and definitely the BBQ tools/tray. We'll use those the most for sure! The metal bakeware additions are very nice...but I use my stones more.I am planning on getting ALL of the samples this year though...which is the first time in 3-changeovers! I earned the BBQ Grill Tray, but I'm going to keep that at home- since it won't be as pretty after using it! :D I was happy to see that my january Commission check was just about the exact amount needed to pay for it all too! :)

ChefBeckyD said:
Because the plunger before couldn't handle the hot liquid. It would warp. Now it can! Didn't I read that we can now order replacement plungers too?

I don't know where it's written from PC, but this is what I got from an Executive Director:

The new Pitcher has been updated to blend hot beverages too. The first question your customer will ask is about her old Quick Stir Pitcher. The old Quick Stir Pitcher (the pitcher) itself CAN handle hot beverages. The plunger cannot. But good news….starting March 1, you can order an updated replacement plungers on Replacement Parts on P3! This will be a great value-added customer service you can offer those who don’t need a brand new pitcher!! The plungers will be $4.50 for the small one, $7.50 for the family size one.

Again that would only be a concern for those wanting to use the Pitcher for HOT beverages. As a customer I only use mine for cold. So no worries here. :)

question: at shows, how do you add the pink products to the current show so the host can get credit and have the items shipped to her? do you have to separate the two?? I love the new pink products too :)

chefshelley said:
question: at shows, how do you add the pink products to the current show so the host can get credit and have the items shipped to her? do you have to separate the two?? I love the new pink products too :)

They are like any other guest special, the flyer will have guest special numbers.

chefshelley said:

wadesgirl said:
They are like any other guest special, the flyer will have guest special numbers.

Which, of course, you can't do until May.

WE can get the HWC products in April usually, though, right?? I always get it confused when we can get Guest specials a month early...if it's not a "FREE" item with 'purchase', we can order it a month ahead, correct?

There will be information about ordering them. My guess is we'll be able to order them in March.

This is what the Policy Guide says:

Early Purchase of Guest Specials

In order to have a sample to demonstrate, you can purchase most Guest Specials (but not Host Specials) the month prior to the promotion (as well as the month of the promotion) on a personal order. See the monthly promotions flyer for specific details. Guest Specials are assigned a unique order number for the month of the promotion.

To order a Guest Special on a personal order:
• Fill out a sales receipt, checking the box for a personal order. Write in the Guest Special in the designated area. You must use the assigned Guest Special product number.
• You may purchase only one early Guest Special in the month prior to the promotion.
• If the Guest Special has specific purchase requirements, you must meet the requirements after the discount has been taken to take advantage of the special.
For example: Spend $60 and receive the Ice Cream Dipper free! If the Consultant wants a free Ice Cream Dipper, she or he must spend $60 (after the personal
discount) to receive the item free.

If the Consultant simply wants a sample of the Ice Cream Dipper, we recommend that she or he order it using the regular product number and purchase it at the regular personal discount.

I always wonder what item is going to be the "guest favorite", and I'm usually wrong!!!
For me, personally, I adore the new adjustable tower and will probably stop using the current 3-tiered stand b/c I have tall counters where I set entertaining stuff and the current stand makes the top tier too tall. I think I will also love the bamboo claws and the Dots glasses.
But, I am curious to see what is going to be the "hit" with our guests????!!!!!!

NooraK said:
This is what the Policy Guide says:
Last year they put the HWC products on the supply order form in April at a discount of $1 off each for us. I would expect they'll do that again this year.

...just looked it up and I ordered a cake tester and the recipe cards on April 1, 2009 on a supply order for $2.50 and $4 respectively...

I love the dot glasses, salad claws, cake stand...

I want the...........I have no idea what I was typing. Child interrupted me with a text. He's upstairs. Goodness.

I think my favorite new product might be the dots glasses or the cake platter or the apple sprinkles. I'm just not sure. I can't even remember what everything is. I just can't wait to get it.

I have to say I am most excited over the Adjustable Tower, the Cake Stand and the new Dessert Cookbook. If not for any other reason, I have a yearly Desert Tasting I do for a fundraiser in which people pay to come in and sample desserts from bakeries in the area. They pay $20 to get in and then they have silent auctions, raffles, etc. It costs me nothing more than making several different kinds of desserts to give out samples of to 200 people. I got my second recruit from their, although she is no longer active. And it is a total write off since it is a fundraiser. I also get several orders and bookings :) So with the new stuff it will make it nicer to set up my display :)

I can't really say what my favorit new item is yet....I get them on the 11th so after a few used of each item I will be able to better judge, I am excited about the grill tray though and connot wait to use that!! Could care less about the glasses, I do not care for the Dot's items at all. I can't wait to try the lemon pepper seasoning either and see the new recipes!

I'm so excited about the adjustable tower, I plan to use it on my counter with fruit and vegetables:)
And I can't wait to try the sauces, especially the Raspberry Habanero...OH! the dot glasses, too bad we can only order 1 set at half-price:cool:

Fanny

<h2>What is Pampered Chef's newest product?</h2><p>Our newest product is the Deluxe Air Fryer. It allows you to cook your favorite foods with less oil and in a shorter amount of time, making it a healthier and more convenient option.</p><h2>Can you tell me more about the Deluxe Air Fryer?</h2><p>The Deluxe Air Fryer has a 5.3-quart capacity and features a digital touch screen with 10 pre-set cooking functions. It also includes a non-stick basket and a recipe book with over 20 air fryer recipes.</p><h2>What makes the Deluxe Air Fryer stand out from other air fryers on the market?</h2><p>The Deluxe Air Fryer has a larger capacity, making it perfect for families or for cooking larger batches of food. It also has a sleek design and advanced features, such as the digital touch screen and multiple cooking functions.</p><h2>Are there any other new products I should know about?</h2><p>Yes, we also have the Quick Cooker Deluxe, which is a versatile pressure cooker that can also be used as a slow cooker, rice cooker, and steamer. It also has a large capacity and multiple cooking functions.</p><h2>Is there a special promotion or deal for the new products?</h2><p>Yes, for a limited time, if you purchase both the Deluxe Air Fryer and the Quick Cooker Deluxe, you can save 10% on your order. This is a great opportunity to try out our newest and most innovative products at a discounted price.</p>

What is Pampered Chef's newest product?

Our newest product is the Deluxe Air Fryer. It allows you to cook your favorite foods with less oil and in a shorter amount of time, making it a healthier and more convenient option.

Can you tell me more about the Deluxe Air Fryer?

The Deluxe Air Fryer has a 5.3-quart capacity and features a digital touch screen with 10 pre-set cooking functions. It also includes a non-stick basket and a recipe book with over 20 air fryer recipes.

What makes the Deluxe Air Fryer stand out from other air fryers on the market?

The Deluxe Air Fryer has a larger capacity, making it perfect for families or for cooking larger batches of food. It also has a sleek design and advanced features, such as the digital touch screen and multiple cooking functions.

Are there any other new products I should know about?

Yes, we also have the Quick Cooker Deluxe, which is a versatile pressure cooker that can also be used as a slow cooker, rice cooker, and steamer. It also has a large capacity and multiple cooking functions.

Is there a special promotion or deal for the new products?

Yes, for a limited time, if you purchase both the Deluxe Air Fryer and the Quick Cooker Deluxe, you can save 10% on your order. This is a great opportunity to try out our newest and most innovative products at a discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NelsonInTheKitchen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Brenda.the.chef