• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

So...what Selling From the New Product Line Up??

In summary, the guests are disappointed in their sales of new items, but they are still buying things from the catalog. The most popular items are the Rasp Hab Sauce, the Small Bamboo Snack Bowls, and the BBQ Grill Trays.
nancycookspc
Gold Member
Just curious...what are your guests thinking of the new stuff and what are they buying.

I am disappointed in my sales of new stuff..

my most popular is the Rasp Hab Sauce, followed by 2 cake pedestals ( I make the turtle fudge skillet cake. looks great)

thats about it may be a bbq tray here and a salad claw there
but nothing earth shattering

what about you???

I just looked at my top 50 for the year. The Simply Sweet Cookbook is #44 (7 of them) - it's the only new item on the top 50. But the bamboo freebies this month & 20% off stoneware are taking up a LOT of the spots! LOL

22 food choppers already this year! WOW!

to look it up...I changed the date range-
3/1/10- today

then I selected top 99
I glanced over to see what I am selling

I have nothing in my Top 10 list from the new catalog yet, but I have sold 28 mix n chops(#1) and 10 bakers! (#3!) :)

I am selling TONS of the new Small Bamboo Snack Bowls and lots of Salad Claws. Also, I have sold several of the BBQ Grill Trays.
I can't wait to get a Cake Pedestal and start showing it off - I love its versatility!!

I have sold several grill trays as well. Tons of rasp habanero sauce.. I take about 1/2 cup to each show in a prep bowl, heat it, and put it over a block of cream cheese on the small bamboo platter.
I have also sold 4 or 5 sets of the glasses. I love those things!!

Grill Trays for sure! Also the Rasp. Habenaro Sauce has been a biggie, as well as the lemon pepper rub, and the apple sprinkles.

beckyjsmith said:
I have sold several grill trays as well. Tons of rasp habanero sauce.. I take about 1/2 cup to each show in a prep bowl, heat it, and put it over a block of cream cheese on the small bamboo platter.
I have also sold 4 or 5 sets of the glasses. I love those things!!

Ooooooh! I didn't think to heat it!!!

dannyzmom said:
Ooooooh! I didn't think to heat it!!!
Yeah I got that as a suggestion.You know I steal every good idea I use. :D I heat it for about 30 seconds and it softens the cream cheese just a teensy bit. I have been getting the Kroger brand club crackers... they're like a dollar a box and putting them out on the cracker tray.
The funny thing is, I am so picky about food that I haven't even tried it. But I thought it was probably something that normal people would like. And so far they have!

I've sold a few grill trays!

8 cookbooks & 3 Double Broilers!

I've sold several double boilers, grill trays and salad claws...other than that I have also sold a several trifle bowls.

Last edited:
Shawnna said:
I've sold several double broilers, grill trays and salad claws...other than that I have also sold a several trifle bowls.

Since when did Pampered Chef start selling double broilers and what exactly IS a double broiler?

ShelbyMichalek said:
Since when did Pampered Chef start selling double broilers and what exactly IS a double broiler?

I'm thinking it was a simple miss-type and the poster intended to type "double boiler".

ChefCat said:
I'm thinking it was a simple miss-type and the poster intended to type "double boiler".

I know :D I just though it was a bit funny.

Double boilers are used to melt chocolate and to make other things with eggs that need to be cooked slowly. I use it to make a 7 minute frosting thats kind of like a mirangue, and I think you need a double boiler to make sauces like holindase.... I've always used a glass bowl on top of a saucepan, but the new PC one looks nice.

ha, now I see

put the big L on my forhead

you were making fun of the typo for broiler instead of boiler

LOL Christy!!! No big "L" for you! I was doing it to be facetious. Sorry it caught you like that!

oops...sorry, it is corrected

1. What new products are available in the latest Pampered Chef line up?

The new product line up includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. Some popular new products include the Quick Cooker, Stackable Cooling Rack, and Ultimate Mandoline.

2. How can I purchase these new products?

You can purchase the new products through a Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. You can also host a virtual or in-person cooking party to earn free and discounted products.

3. Are the new products covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products are covered by a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

4. Can I use my existing discounts and rewards to purchase the new products?

Yes, you can use your existing discounts and rewards to purchase the new products. However, some exclusions may apply, so be sure to check with your consultant or on our website for more details.

5. Will there be any promotions or deals for the new product line up?

Yes, we often have promotions and deals for new product launches. Be sure to check with your consultant or on our website for any current offers and discounts on the new products. You can also join our email list to stay updated on our latest deals and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lovecookn
  • CookieChick
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
CookieChick
  • ChefinHarmony