• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Falls Short - $150 Goal Not Met

In summary, there are a few possible reasons why your fundraiser did not meet the $150 goal, such as lack of participation, unexpected circumstances, or insufficient promotion. If this happens, you can try extending the fundraiser, reaching out to more potential customers, or offering incentives. You can still receive any funds raised even if the goal is not met, so be sure to thank and recognize contributors. To improve future fundraisers, consider reaching a larger audience, promoting through different channels, and offering appealing products, while setting a realistic goal. Pampered Chef also offers resources and support, such as customizable marketing materials and personalized support from a consultant, to help you reach your fundraising goal.
byrd1956
Gold Member
if someone does a fund raiser and the show does not reach $150?

It's never a show if doesn't reach $150.

For something like this...I'm not sure what you would do about $$ for the organization.

I hope someone has had experience with this...

Maybe you can add the orders to another show, then just donate the 15% commission from those orders out of pocket (from the commission from the show)?

This happened to me, and I did pretty much exactly what mountainmama74 said. I just gave them a check for what they did earn (plus maybe a little extra, since it was my MOPS group). Made it easier.

1. Why did my fundraiser not meet the $150 goal?

There could be a few reasons why your fundraiser fell short of the $150 goal. It could be due to a lack of participation or sales, unexpected circumstances, or not enough promotion and advertising. It's important to evaluate the factors that may have contributed to the shortfall and make adjustments for future fundraisers.

2. What can I do if my fundraiser does not meet the goal?

If your fundraiser falls short of the $150 goal, you can try extending the duration of the fundraiser, reaching out to more potential customers, or offering incentives for those who participate. You can also consider hosting a follow-up fundraiser to make up for the shortfall.

3. Can I still receive any funds raised if the goal is not met?

Yes, any funds raised during the fundraiser will still be available for your organization, even if the goal is not met. Every little bit helps, so be sure to still thank and recognize those who contributed.

4. How can I improve the success of my fundraiser in the future?

To improve the success of your fundraiser in the future, consider reaching out to a larger audience, promoting the fundraiser through various channels such as social media and email, and offering unique and appealing products. It's also important to set a realistic goal and communicate it clearly to potential participants.

5. Will Pampered Chef provide any support or resources to help us reach our fundraising goal?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers various resources and support to help you reach your fundraising goal. This includes customizable marketing materials, online ordering options, and personalized support from a Pampered Chef consultant. Be sure to take advantage of these resources to make the most of your fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mmilus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • ihavethetools
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies