• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What should I include in my host packet for successful Pampered Chef shows?

I don't think I've ever seen that before. It's a great way to keep track of what is needed and to remind the hostess. It would be helpful to have something like that in the host packet.I think that is a great idea too!
jasonmva
Silver Member
What do you all include in your host packets? I have 2 shows booked for June (17 & 24) but feel that I should be giving my hosts their stuff now. What do I need to put together for them to make these shows successful?

Here's what I put1) A letter stating I'm glad you booked a show for XX date and XX time. Explains what's in the host packet, and that those who cannot attend can order online.
2) Tale of 2 hostesses
3) PC Opportunity brochure with a flyer about our monthly meetings - to come and get more informaiton
4) 2 catalogs
5) 5 outside order forms
6) 40 Invites, already stickered with their show date, time, address, phone, and stickered at the bottom with "can't attend a show - order online at xxxx"
7) Guest bonus for the month
8) Host bonus for the month.

I put in...
4 catalogs
10 OOF
How to have a $1000 show
Attendance is Key
Stickers for their calendar
2 sheets of the address labels from supply plus an SASE to send it back
Shopping List pad
Host and Guest special flyers
Opp brochure
Cooking Show guide
Season's Best, so that I don't forget it at home

Couple of questions:
Andrea: What is a shopping list pad? Where do you get it? :eek:
Liz: What is the flyer that you give out about monthly meetings? Is it a flyer for your cluster meeting? :eek:

This is all great information!!! Thank you for sharing!!!:D

And what is the "Tale of Two Hostesses"?

The shopping list is something I got from Town and Country when they were still a vendor. You might want to check with them, they might have something similar. Basically it's a pad with lines on it with the PC logo and it has a magnet attached to the top that I stick my business card to. I write down the ingredients on the list and I have never been to a hosts house where the list was not on the fridge!

That's a great idea. Actually, I just ordered from Nancy's Artwork and they have something like that now. It didn't occur to me to put the shopping list on it. Great idea!

I also put the $100 comparison in my host packets so they can see how much more they can get for signing. Great thread Audra!

Attached is the Tale of Two Hostesses... I just started using it myself and LOVE it! HTH ~Alison

Attachments

• tale of two hostesses.doc
    40 KB · Views: 468
Thanks GourmetGirl - that is a good inclusion for the host packet.

1. What materials are typically included in the host packet?

The host packet typically includes a host guide, order forms, invitations, catalogs, and a catalog show flyer.

2. How many invitations are included in the host packet?

The number of invitations included in the host packet may vary, but a standard packet typically includes 20 invitations.

3. Can I customize the host packet to fit my event?

Yes, you can customize the host packet by adding or removing materials to fit the needs of your event. Please contact your consultant for assistance with customization.

4. Are there any special offers or discounts included in the host packet?

Yes, the host packet may include special offers or discounts for the host to share with their guests. These offers may vary and are subject to change.

5. Do I need to return any materials from the host packet?

No, the materials included in the host packet are for you to keep and use for your event. There is no need to return any of the materials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• khergatt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Saturday Gourmet
  • whatsthefkeydo