• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

So what goes in the host packet

jasonmva

Advanced Member
Silver Member
May 8, 2006
What do you all include in your host packets? I have 2 shows booked for June (17 & 24) but feel that I should be giving my hosts their stuff now. What do I need to put together for them to make these shows successful?

L

ltkacz

Here's what I put

1) A letter stating I'm glad you booked a show for XX date and XX time. Explains what's in the host packet, and that those who cannot attend can order online.
2) Tale of 2 hostesses
3) PC Opportunity brochure with a flyer about our monthly meetings - to come and get more informaiton
4) 2 catalogs
5) 5 outside order forms
6) 40 Invites, already stickered with their show date, time, address, phone, and stickered at the bottom with "can't attend a show - order online at xxxx"
7) Guest bonus for the month
8) Host bonus for the month.

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
I put in...
4 catalogs
10 OOF
How to have a $1000 show
Attendance is Key
Stickers for their calendar
2 sheets of the address labels from supply plus an SASE to send it back
Shopping List pad
Host and Guest special flyers
Opp brochure
Cooking Show guide
Season's Best, so that I don't forget it at home

LakesideMom

Mar 27, 2006
Couple of questions:
Andrea: What is a shopping list pad? Where do you get it? :eek:
Liz: What is the flyer that you give out about monthly meetings? Is it a flyer for your cluster meeting? :eek:

This is all great information!!! Thank you for sharing!!!:D

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
The shopping list is something I got from Town and Country when they were still a vendor. You might want to check with them, they might have something similar. Basically it's a pad with lines on it with the PC logo and it has a magnet attached to the top that I stick my business card to. I write down the ingredients on the list and I have never been to a hosts house where the list was not on the fridge!

LakesideMom

Mar 27, 2006
That's a great idea. Actually, I just ordered from Nancy's Artwork and they have something like that now. It didn't occur to me to put the shopping list on it. Great idea!

gilliandanielle

Legend Member
Dec 1, 2005
I also put the $100 comparison in my host packets so they can see how much more they can get for signing. Great thread Audra!

GourmetGirl

Silver Member
Mar 20, 2006
Attached is the Tale of Two Hostesses... I just started using it myself and LOVE it! HTH ~Alison

Attachments

• tale of two hostesses.doc
    40 KB · Views: 407